Ranking and top100 promotion

• zamwise
      zamwise
      Bronze
      Hi,

It took almost two weeks from the start of december to update something on the ranking page about the top100 promotion. But it is still talking about November and such. Quite hard to know what is accurate information there.

Is that top100 thing with 80k price pool now running every month or was it just once in a lifetime? The scoreboard shows that new quest for 80k has started, but...?

Thanks for your answer if you have some time to clear this subject out.

-- Z -- :)
  • 7 replies
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      It will be every month. Here you can see your status. (It's from 2.12. - 8.12. currently.)

http://www.pokerstrategy.com/ranking
    • zamwise
      zamwise
      Bronze
      Is it just fault in my eyes or is that ranking page still talking about "this month... november..." ?

The ranking on the right side column is pretty much up to date though so there is no big problems.

-- Z --
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      It shows me the current month:

02 Dec 07 – 15 Dec 07 StrategyPoints
      1 mStar991 33 392 $8000
      2 crazytalent 32 126 $5000
      3 cyfleisc 31 544 $3000

Maybe you need to clean your browser cache or something like that.
    • zamwise
      zamwise
      Bronze
      Like I already wrote the table on the right of the ranking is correct, but read again the text on the left side of that page.
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi zamwise,

You're right. We haven't updated the prize info. for December. It'll be updated when this month ends.

This month twice as much PokerStrategy members will benefit from our Top promotion! As already announced we will raise the prize pool for November to $80.000 so that even more members cash in on their activities and successes.

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Ahh ok I did not even noticed that. :)

But anyway there is a promotion and it will continue in January as well. :)
    • zamwise
      zamwise
      Bronze
      From the home page following the link "rewards system" one ends to a page that has information about strategy points and rewards. In the bottom of that page is the information about that 80k promo and it needs to be updated as well.

And some other faults here too:

downloads -page: in the first chapter the link to forums does not work

from there to grabem-page: feedback link does not work...

and propably many many more... do you guys have anyone to test the functionality of this site? There is also a software to take care of that kind of testing that might be useful.

-- Z --