Worst Site Ever

• graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      Just as a warning to new players, dont sign up here. I always have disconnect problems, the online support team just doesn't answer you and leaves you looking at a blank chat window, there aren't enough tables going on at any time, and the software and tables are horrible. I really regret taking my starting capital there, and now I just want get off the site. This is by far the worst poker room I have played at(played at 5 so far).
  • 21 replies
    • robbob1984
      robbob1984
      Bronze
      sorry how can will hill be the worst site you've ever played at?? obviously you havent played at many poker sites because i've played at alot worse sites like party poker for instance.i know its not the best in the buisness but its far from the worst.As for the online support its alot better than most other sites i think.For anyone starting out or not i think william hill is as good as most if it was honestly that bad believe me i wouldnt play their...
    • erptech
      erptech
      Bronze
      i play there and its one of the better sites imo
      fast, reliable, good support, plenty of tables, great loyalty program
    • kiromanAAKK
      kiromanAAKK
      Bronze
      Im not a fan of WH but with the new software it is all much better and good to play. About the support, well, as a friend before has already said, maybe you have play on a lots rooms so far. Why? Have you try 888 Poker support?
      Well, tell me after ... :D
    • graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      I was with the support today, and after the intial hello and asking my question I sat there for 15 minutes waiting for a responce, and that wasn't the first time. Im sure other sites are just as bad or worse but that doesnt make it any better. The tables make me feel like im playing a kids game, and I also dont like the fact that they dont have 9 man tables. The site drives me crazy, but to each his own. Good luck on the tables
    • phunlicious
      phunlicious
      Bronze
      I've played here a lot.
      + online support, even e-mail
      + fast withdrawals, 2-3 working days by debit card
      + no disconnections or others problems
      + easy and good multitabling play
      + nice vip level and cash rewards
      + great offers for first deposit
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      I play everyday and experience very little connection issues. That may be on your end graz. The blue theme does get boring though... does anyone know if there are any other WH themes to download?
    • phunlicious
      phunlicious
      Bronze
      There are no themes for WH to download and install. That blue theme is the only one.
    • efodmantas
      efodmantas
      Bronze
      Yup , this site is pathetic they locked my account as soon as i cleared the rake the reason was that i won some money from other pokerstrategy free banrkoll players which i dont even know.
    • KingKarlito
      KingKarlito
      Global
      Hi efodmantas

did william hill tell you that was the reason the locked your account?

I have heard similar stories where players have been accused of chip dumping or benifiting from chip dumping and they get their accounts locked and funds involved took away
    • efodmantas
      efodmantas
      Bronze
      Hi KingKarlito,

Yes they accused me for something like that. And told me to wait till they end investigation . And after 3 weeks of waiting i wrote them and i got this reply :

''We would like to inform you that following an investigation for
      collusion it has emerged that players from which your poker winnings came have
      been identified as collusive.

Please be advised that your poker account has been closed and will not be
      re-opened and any remaining funds have been confiscated.'' I dont really understand if they are accusing me of cheating or just winning couple of bucks from other pokerstrategy players . Oh anyway i don`t really care about the money they took , but i`m pretty mad because i got banned even though i didn`t do anything illegal.
    • KingKarlito
      KingKarlito
      Global
      Sounds like they have said you cheated and banned you which is crazy, with the number of bankrolls poker strategy have given out it is inevitable poker strategy players will end up playing each other

If I were you I would say you have no knowledge of what they say and ask them if they have proof of what happened

I guess they have no proof and thus you should get your account reopened and funds back,

however if they do have proof ask them for specific hands, use Holdem manager and re watch the hands, write detailed reasons why you played each of the hands the way you did and send them that. Ultimately if their evidence is not solid you could report them to the GRA (Gibraltar Regulatory Authority)

They are the ones who have to prove without any doubt you cheated and if what you say is correct they cannot prove that
    • graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      Just as a side note right now I have been waiting 30 minutes with no responce from customer service. Some of you guys say you like this site but I just don't see it. Now with William Hill seemingly stealing peoples bankrolls because who know what reason I think this site needs to be dropped.
      They also told me I cannot withdrawl untill I deposit. Is this normal?
    • Andyuk18
      Andyuk18
      Bronze
      That's normal. But if you have a $200 bankroll and you want to withdraw then deposit $20, withdraw $220. Not a problem. You also gotta clear the necessary rake before you can withdraw if you started with the free $50.
    • graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      Thanks ill deposit next week
    • Arron63
      Arron63
      Bronze
      I think it's a decent site. Support is great! Never had to wait more than 10 minutes for a reply, which is great compared to most (if not all) other sites where you have to send e-mails and what for a reply, which can take up to a day. Also they run good tournaments, and the players are pretty easy.

As for what I do not like, you cannot filter games in the SnG or MTT sections, Omaha and Omaha Hi/Lo cash games are all over each other. Basically, I do not like their filters :D
    • londonsystem
      londonsystem
      Bronze
      I have used 3 skins, and WH is the best skin to me.

Good :
      - E-mail replies and in time and good contents. Chat response seem slower than other sites, but I prefer e-mail. So it's not an issue to me.
      - No cheesy spamming to my email. Theire email offer/news is short and clear.
      - Web sites are well organized.

Bad :
      - All the giveaway token tournaments are in UK time, early evening. I had dozens of tokens just expired, and 90%+ of the current ones would expire in time.
      - I hate the gambling icons in the mail lobby, it shouts 'blackjack' whenever my mouse cursor passes it.
      - Game filter is not detailed (I could not select PLO/8)

It's not just WH, but i-poker software in general is behind, even after the good upgrades last year. My biggest issue is the note taking, which is quite bad compared to Stars. Slow or unresponsive to click, small square icon. But it is saved to the network, not your HDD. That's good, however, why it is not shared in the whole i-poker network?
    • graz187
      graz187
      Bronze
      Must say im comming around a little bit to the site. Maybe its because Im winning a little more
    • KingKarlito
      KingKarlito
      Global
      well yet again I find myself anoyed with them, I went to log in sunday and i got a message saying I needed to verify my age, so I sent them an email with attached documents proving my age and who I am, 2 emails more sent monday one yesterday and another today (wednesday)

they are now saying there is a technical fault at there end and this evening I still cannot log into my account

Its just not good enough, I mean WTF is going on, surely they should be able to sort it out quicker than that, they locked my account for well over a month before apparently because I had deposited via paypal and tried to withdraw my money via paypal the next day

As soon as I clear the $50 I am cashing out and reinvesting the funds into a site that actuallycares about the people who play on their site
    • kajboslajau
      kajboslajau
      Bronze
      I have a one little question... I got that 50$ of starting capital and I would like to know, if some1 could tell me how many rake( or William Hill Points) do I have to make, so I could withdraw??

Thanks ;)