Maybe I screwd up?

• Damlqv
      Damlqv
      Bronze
      Hey there. I started playing a bit of poker around two years ago and knew nothing about sites lige pokerstrategy at that time. In around a year I tried a few different sites like FTP, Poker* and other smaller sties. My problem is now, I want to play poker more serious, but I cant use the promotions from pokerstrategy to get rakeback, wich would help me a lot through the downswing im at itm and any future downswings. Is there any way to make up for this or is it just tough luck I didnt make my research before I started?

Best regards
      Damlqv
  • 6 replies
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hey man,

as regards to the accounts, about 99% sure if you have an account with any of the starting poker rooms, you can't re-track the account to go with pokerstrategy.

I did exactly the same, registered with pokerstars without knowing about here...then realised i can't register to get points.

The only thing I can suggest is creating an account with one of the other rooms affiliated with here, like cake poker.

If i'm wrong an admin will correct me i'm sure, but for now I don't think there's much you can do ;<
    • Damlqv
      Damlqv
      Bronze
      Thats what I thought. It's just hard to find the volume of games I play if I have to stick to the smaller sites. would be so much easier if I could play at FTP :P
      Anyways, thanks for the answer, i'll try to figure out what to do then.
    • joecar
      joecar
      Silver
      pm me in the community
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      i used to have an account on one site to play freerolls with and im 99% sure i deposited but even if not they still say you cant get retracked even if youve had just a play money account right? then i got a new computer and a few months later a new bank account d/l the software again and made a new account but set up through an affiliate for rakeback so im sure theres ways round it.

Also i thought with full tilt they were re-tracking accounts for a while my brother and one of my friends had theirs done not to pokerstrategy but another affiliate, maybe they would do it to pokerstrategy too ??
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey Damlqv,

What Jim4rdo said pretty much sums it up.

All you need to do is have a non-existing account on the site and follow the download instructions for each site individually.

Regards,

Kyle.
    • nathanrenard
      nathanrenard
      Bronze
      And btw, there are no such thing as a downswing, it is just a percpetion of your reality (: