A good site for HU SNGs

• ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      I play most of my poker at pokerstars but am looking for a smaller site to deposit just a little money maybe $50 or so to try and better myself at husngs i have a little knowledge and exp in them but want to crush them. Also 6max is starting to bore me a bit lately hopefuly playing something else will motivate me more to improve in both.

I will probably be playing 2 at a time to start with and soft opponents would be a plus obv so where would be best for me to go? or should i even just stay at pokerstars?

Thanks for inputs
  • 6 replies
    • nivusic
      nivusic
      Bronze
      First of all you can play 2 at the time (different opponents) when you're really good. In HU it's really though to multitable cause you have to be concentrated on every single move. So If you have little knowledge and experinece like you said one tabling is more than enough to start learning.

Second of all PS is good enough, competition is probably a little better in general but there is a lot more traffic then on other sites ...

Cheers!
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      i used to play HU sngs quite alot mainly breaking even though but i could concentrate easily on both tables and make some notes etc but never really put much effort into improving but i want to do it differently this time and learn and improve and crush. i think i will be happy 2 tabling but if i struggle il happily move back to one to start with.

If you were picking one other than stars what would it be i wanna try a new room out for a while (not FT im not a huge fan)

Thanks
    • Lindberg789
      Lindberg789
      Bronze
      Ipoker ..
      You can play the beginner hu sngs, if they still have those, really soft.
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Silver
      anyone know what PKR is like for these? i always imagine PKR to be super soft at all micro level games?
    • Wurble
      Wurble
      Bronze
      Dunno about PKR but the $2.20's and $5.25's at stars are mega soft. I've been playing them lately and they're full of fish. I will say though that if you want to improve then only play one table. I've no trouble multi-tabling cash\sng's but HU I miss a lot of reads even trying to just play two tables and reads are the nuts hu.
    • conall88
      conall88
      Bronze
      just play the micros anywhere u want imo. the rake is the most important part below the $10 level imo. after that most sites have sensible rake.