Just about out then right back up there

• benji79
      benji79
      Bronze
      I Have $0.10 left from my poker strategy bankroll on my FullTilt Poker account and i see a $0.10 buyin tournament with a $1000 garentee so i enter it and when it starts i notice there are 3600 players in and i think to myself i have no chance, BUT CHECK THIS OUT!!!!!!!

It Took about 6 and a half hours but i think it was worth it, And i didnt rebuy or addon.
      And by far my best online poker performance.:)
  • 3 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi benji79,

Congratulations for your winning!

I hope you've learned your lesson from $50 bankroll. This's a great chance for you to start again, don't gamble away your winning ;)

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • benji79
      benji79
      Bronze
      Yep i have learned my lesson i played some sss but sliped a few times and played my own game which lost most of my money, but now i have $250 and a 2nd chance im going to do it right :)

Also just unlocked one of my bonuses :)
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi benji79!

Congratulations to your tournament success!

Concerning your second chance: Please reread all the articles carefully and watch our videos and coachings. Besides that you should post your hands in our sample hands boards to get advice from experienced players and our hand judges. All these measures should improve your game so that you never drop back to $0.10.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81