no 50 dolars.. ofcourse

• AlwaysAnAce
      AlwaysAnAce
      Basic
      your people tryed to call me.. however from no reason they didn´t .. but thats not the thing.. i wrote a message to a support that i cant speak a word english.. and they said that it doesnt matter .. but i really cant i wouldnt be able to answer the questions.. i asked if they could change the phone call for the ID photo.. but no answer.. in the meantime you decided that the ID check failed and theres no way to get 50 dolars now.. (this message is written by my son) .. is there anything to do? i really did nothing wrong i mean.. this also happend to my husband.. family fail? maybe..
  • 4 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi AlwaysAnAce,

sorry to hear about your problems. If you do not speak English, or any of the other languages we support, I'm afraid there is not much we can do to help you - after all, the point of the $50 starting capital is for beginners to read up on our strategy and to multiply their capital using those strategies.

What languages do you speak?

Hadi
    • AlwaysAnAce
      AlwaysAnAce
      Basic
      slovak only im afraid.. i just recieved a message from support.. it seems that theres nothing you can do.. so back to freerolling..
    • whitebuffalo
      whitebuffalo
      Bronze
      and I'm waiting 4 days for 50..
      I'm just unlucky..48 hours, and here Sunday comes and I'm back to work,
      sad.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey whitebuffalo,

Sorry, over weekends you might have to wait a little longer because most ps.com staff don't work weekend.

Regards,

Kyle.