MP2 Player5 ($25.78)
      MP3 Player6 ($14.05)
      CO Hero ($25.85)
      BTN Player8 ($39.87)
      SB Player9 ($30.66)
      BB Player1 ($25)

Pre-Flop: ($0.35, 9 players) Hero is CO Q:heart: Q:diamond:
      1 fold, Player3 raises to $0.75, 3 folds, Hero calls $0.75, 3 folds

Flop: 2:diamond: Q:club: 10:diamond: ($1.85, 2 players)
      Player3 bets $1.24, Hero raises to $3.75, Player3 calls $2.51

Turn: K:diamond: ($9.35, 2 players)
      Player3 checks, Hero checks

River: 3:spade: ($9.35, 2 players)
      Player3 bets $5.61, Hero ???

Only have 17 hands on Villain, seems to be a reg. Flop is obviously a raise with all the draws, but what is his calling range on the flop? The reason that I checked back turn is I got scared and put him on many draws that hit. Once I check back turn I think he will bet many more hands on river, but which? Should I call or fold river?
  • 5 replies
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      River is easy call, since he´d valuebet that spot AA all his two pair hands and maybe even Kx hands
      But since there are still a lot of draws on the turn I think I´d b/c turn. He doesn´t have flush that often and he can c/rai turn with two pair or smt like AxAd
    • Rothko
      Rothko
      Bronze
      omg, why don't you raise preflop?
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Because I switched to rush FR from normal tables SH and i'm still very confused about with what ranges to do what... :)

Kaitz, would you tell me if 3betting vs unknown UTG+1 is better then flatting the QQ? If so why is it better?
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      I agree with Kaitz here that betting the turn is definitely a good play.

Keep in mind that because the Kd hit the board there are far less combos of flush hands in his range. You are looking at AJ (1 combo) as you have the Qd and then maybe QJ (1 combo). However AQ with the A of d is also 1 combo and AK with the A of d is 3 combos. KQ also gets two pair on the turn and is likely not folding.

As far as 3-bettting goes, I'm not a huge fan of 3-betting QQ vs an EP raise from unknown. With history/reads it's a different story (in FR games that is)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vonki
      Because I switched to rush FR from normal tables SH and i'm still very confused about with what ranges to do what... :)

Kaitz, would you tell me if 3betting vs unknown UTG+1 is better then flatting the QQ? If so why is it better?
      since players isn´t really going to b/c pf hands like JJ/TT or even AK, I think you very often isolate against better hands so I also like call better.
      If you have reason to think player is spazzy or would often call oop with worse hands then 3bet for value and stacking off is fine play.