Nice To Meet You All

• LFC5CUPS
      LFC5CUPS
      Basic
      Hello everyone. I have decided to do something about my lack of winnings having being playing online for around 3 years now. I have recently discovered that a simple check on my username reveals a loss of around 4.5k USD since I started and I was a little shocked at that. I mean all those deposits of 100, 200 here and there really add up. I guess not really suffering the losses or rather feeling any pain I have grown a bit blaze about them.

I feel I have the knowledge and want to swing them losses so here I am after trawling the web for a while and finding this site. It seems to tick all the boxes. Looking forward to chatting here. Best of luck to you all.

SM
  • 3 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey mate and welcome to the community! You found the right place :) So what limits do you currently play, what's your bankroll?
    • LFC5CUPS
      LFC5CUPS
      Basic
      Originally posted by Hadi
      Hey mate and welcome to the community! You found the right place :) So what limits do you currently play, what's your bankroll?
      Well tbh I am all over the place but mostly 10c/25c NLH and $6.50 tourneys with 45 players. Occasionally play 25/50c or 50/1 usd NL tables. Just cant seem to settle down tbh. I just load up 160-200 USD and play until its gone and thats the problem. I really do know the basics and all the positioning etc. I think I know the principles of pot odds v outs etc. Perhaps my problem is I always play turbo tables. Maybe I need to focus more on pot odds/outs what you think?

Are they as crucial as people make out? I dont buy the I have bad luck/beats theory as I always seem to hit some damned lucky rivers myself on occasion lol.

Cheers.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Hey LFC5CUPS,

Pot odds are a crucial factor in poker.
      I mean mathematics is a big part of poker. If you start making calls when your not getting the right price your are going to loss over the long run because you are calling to much money compared to how often your draws hit.

Regards,

Kyle.