UTG ($5.34)
      UTG+1 ($5.24)
      UTG+2 ($8.20)
      MP1 ($8.19)
      MP2 ($4.75)
      CO ($5)-VPIP 21-PFR 5-AFQ36%
      BTN ($1.40)

Dealt to Hero J:diamond: 9:club:

fold, UTG+1 calls $0.05, fold, fold, fold, CO checks, fold, SB calls $0.02, Hero checks

FLOP ($0.20) 8:heart: J:heart: 9:heart:

SB bets $0.05, Hero raises to $0.35, UTG+1 folds, CO raises to $0.65, SB folds, Hero raises to $2.35, CO calls $1.70

TURN ($4.95) 8:heart: J:heart: 9:heart: Q:heart:

Hero checks, CO checks

RIVER ($4.95) 8:heart: J:heart: 9:heart: Q:heart: A:club:

Hero bets $2.83 (AI), CO calls $2.60 (AI)

So sick gotta protect my 2 Pair, looks like back to NL2 for 5 Mins then get my soul crushed and circle continues I just cant get started at NL5 on everest.
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Since is freeplay I prefer only calling on the flop. After co reraises I would think about calling but that would depend of the size of bet. If you raise him and he reraises you it's really hard to play on. On flop you're likely ahead but there are so many draws out that most likely turn and/or river won't be nice cards for you.

flop: Just call him and evaluate the turn. Any hart is dangerous any T is ugly.

turn: I would call another donk bet or some smaller bet. If we just flat the flop, pot is small and we can comfortably call the turn. Also, we haven't invested much money so we're not pot commited in any way. Folding on turn is also ok.

River: Betting on river is really bad in my opinion. What does he call you with that you beat? The way you played on the flop you should just shove after his reraise and now you're stuck with $3. I would just check the river.

Don't play so agressively out of position especially in freeplay.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello BigAl123456,

Just fold it on flop since it's a freeplay. Doesn't make sense to invest anymore, we could already be there vs flush and ain't worth. Otherwise doesn't make sense to shove the river, you turning your hand just into bluff. Rather just Check/Fold and hope to have the best hand.

Best regards.