This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Heads up sngs challenging everyone

• DreamCatch
      DreamCatch
      Basic
      wassup

edit: sick of cash games lets do heads up super turbos

I havent been motivated at all this year to play cash games and improve in that. I thought creating a blog maybe could help me get more motivated but why should I fight it so much I can just try something else that I would enjoy more.

so going from 0-25 bbs play to 0-25bbs play shouldnt be so hard I am going to play the super turbos just for that reason.

Because of the change i am updating my goals (under this post) also just goals for this year.

and please try to take me seriously :D
  • 6 replies
    • DreamCatch
      DreamCatch
      Basic
      2011 goals

:heart: become a 500-1k heads up reg

:diamond: play 2000 hours

:spade: work very hard/ dont waste time

:club: be a very good professional player/ play A game/ improve my game start coaching things like that.
    • Saruniks
      Saruniks
      Bronze
      hello, good luck with your goals, on what limits are you playing?
    • DreamCatch
      DreamCatch
      Basic
      Originally posted by Saruniks
      hello, good luck with your goals, on what limits are you playing?
      I am playing 5/10-10/20 shallow stack 6max
    • evertonroar
      evertonroar
      Bronze
      gl mate.

but wtf is a Long medium short term goal ?

just a hint, people tend to follow particular blogs (game type, stake etc) (i follow the sng blogs). if you want a following, you need to give some more info about yourself and what you play
    • DreamCatch
      DreamCatch
      Basic
      starting to study this one's today also going to try to mix in some turbos

today i am going to focus on the 0-10bb play.
    • DreamCatch
      DreamCatch
      Basic
      if anyone wants to play some heads up sngs at FTP turbos or super turbos send me a PM.

Would be fun to play vs some good players stakes we can play $1-100 but for me it is a lot more about the challenge than money.