Truly a beginner's question.

• milkbags
      milkbags
      Bronze
      Hi guys, I'm new around here and all the strategy and tools at my disposal all seem very good and helpful. My question, however, is this: How can i make money off this? Which of the strategy's available should i use, BSS SSS?

I want to know how i can play conservative and profitable poker, I don't want to be a star i want to have some money to throw around.
  • 5 replies
    • milkbags
      milkbags
      Bronze
      Also, how long does the ID check usually take?
    • beefpuff
      beefpuff
      Bronze
      The consensus is that SSS is dying or dead - most rooms have gotten rid of the 20bb buy-in. If I were you (and keep in mind this is a personal choice), I'd either start with MSS (which is coming tomorrow :) ), or with SNGs... It's up to you though and you should choose whatever you find the most enjoyable and whatever gives you motivation.

No idea how long the ID check takes.. maybe 2-3 days? I'm sure you'll be able to find the information somewhere. Keep in mind that when you receive your bankroll, that you've read the articles on BRM (bankroll management) before playing. ;)

Good luck mate! :)
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi milkbags & welcome to the community,

beefpuff is correct, we ask that you allow a few days after passing the quiz and after providing the ID documentation (where requested).

Often the starting capital is transferred quicker than this, but occasionally support will require clarification on something so keep an eye on your emails too just in case.

Welcome once again, good luck and enjoy your poker.

Best regards,

Bart

p.s. Play whichever you prefer and enjoy playing more. Each strategy has been designed to give you an edge at the tables. Just remember that BRM (Bankroll Management) is key, forget about profit for the moment and concentrate on refining your play, believe me it will stand you in great stead for the future. Study hard, play well and above all else enjoy.
    • milkbags
      milkbags
      Bronze
      Thanks alot :) happy to be on board. Too bad all the articles that will really help you get to the next level are unlocked only to the bronze players :( but i get it, it's the weekend I wouldn't want to be checking IDs either.
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Looks like your bronze status now ;)