free $50 and Full Tilt

• LuckyLuc21
      LuckyLuc21
      Basic
      Hi ! I got free 50$ from pokerstrategy . com to full tilt and i want to ask one question. Does anybody know what's the minimum sum of my bankroll (at FT) that i can withdraw? Somebody told me that i need to have more than 100$ and the if i have for example 110$ i will be able to withdraw 10$, is that true?
  • 16 replies
    • yankomania
      yankomania
      Bronze
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/full-tilt-poker/free50/

Payout requirements for the $50 starting capital
      In order to get the $50 starting capital and winnings credited to your bank account or your Moneybookers account, for example, you need to collect 1,000 Full Tilt Points first. There is no time limit for this.

When you deposit own money, you need to collect a total of 100 Full Tilt Points in order to request a payout of your starting capital and winnings. Full Tilt Points collected before you made the deposit also count towards the required 100 Full Tilt Points.
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Thanks yankomania, very helpful reply.

Welcome to the community LuckyLuc21. As you can see, we're all helpful and friendly here.
      Look forward to seeing you active in the forums in due course.

Good luck and enjoy your poker.

Bart
    • LuckyLuc21
      LuckyLuc21
      Basic
      so guys, i have one more question :) my brother got 50$ free by passing the quiz, and he is playing in full tilt too. He has about 14$ in his account at the moment (bad luck lol) , and more than 300Full tilt points. So if he makes for example 20$ deposit, will he be able to take back 34$ from his account ( 14 +20=34 $ ) ? Or if he has more than 1000Full tilt points and he will not make any deposit, will he able to withdraw 14 dollars? Thanks for your answers and very friendly community :)
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi there,

if he reaches 1000 FTP, he should be able to withdraw any amount on his bankroll :)

Hadi
    • juriati
      juriati
      Bronze
      if I want to WD $ 50 bonus if I should collect the first 1000 new FTP can or must deposit first
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hi juriati,

after collecting 1000 FTP OR depositing and earning 100 FTP you are able to withdraw your funds :)

Hadi
    • lindawaty
      lindawaty
      Basic
      whether to collect 1000 FTP or 1000FTPs for WD this $ 50 bonus with no deposit?
    • lindawaty
      lindawaty
      Basic
      I've played and the cashier I see my FTP 267FTP What if my direct deposit can be WD?
    • yankomania
      yankomania
      Bronze
      Originally posted by LuckyLuc21
      so guys, i have one more question :) my brother got 50$ free by passing the quiz, and he is playing in full tilt too. He has about 14$ in his account at the moment (bad luck lol) , and more than 300Full tilt points. So if he makes for example 20$ deposit, will he be able to take back 34$ from his account ( 14 +20=34 $ ) ? Or if he has more than 1000Full tilt points and he will not make any deposit, will he able to withdraw 14 dollars? Thanks for your answers and very friendly community :)

Minimum WD 50$
    • jovasevic65
      jovasevic65
      Bronze
      Hello

Been playing on $50 dollars and currently have 1070 full tilt points. And still there is no way to select any of withdrawal methods.

Some explanation? Do they need time to process it or..?

Thanks in advance
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hi,

You will need to contact Full Tilt Poker and ask them, why you cannot choose a withdrawal method:
      support@fulltiltpoker.com

Usually you just need 1000 points in order to make a withdrawal on Full Tilt Poker after you have received the starting capital.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • jovasevic65
      jovasevic65
      Bronze
      I tried. I get this.

"Thank you for contacting Full Tilt Poker Support. To withdraw funds from Full Tilt Poker using your Moneybookers account, you must first make a deposit using that account. For the security of our players, we can only process withdrawals to payment processor accounts that have been used to make a successful deposit on our site."

It's like they completely ignored my mentioning of pokerstrategy.com or 1000 FTP. Seems that they don't even bother to read mail properly.

I tried again. Waiting.

Do you have any ideas what could be the problem here?
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      well it depends on payment method maybe their deal with moneybrokers works differently. also i dont think pokerstrategy is involved in that.

PS just makes a deal with FTP you earn some bonus with both sites but everything that involves money is up to FTP alone.

Just deposit $10 with VISA then you shouldnt have problems.

But why are you withdrawing anyways? just move up a limit if ready or just keep earning FTP
    • jovasevic65
      jovasevic65
      Bronze
      I'm not withdrawing all. Just wanted to invest in sngwizard and sharkscope. And thought that my poker earnings would be ideal for that purpose.
    • Kodark
      Kodark
      Bronze
      best to mail them and ask clearly
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      For some methods you will need to make a deposit first. For example Moneybookers and NETELLER. However there exist also methods, where no deposit is required. I am sure Full Tilt Poker will help you to tell your available methods.