Party Poker Points and $100 bonus advice

• stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      Hi guys

I'm glad to say that I've fully recovered from my $16 loss the other day. Also I only have another 6 party points to get before I get an additional $100 which is awesome (thanks)

I'm looking for advice as to what to do next. Can I cash my 14500 party points in with party poker? If I do will my poker strategy points be reduced also? Or will they continue as I start earning more party points? Obviously my aim is to achieve the highest rank possible here at PS.

What did everyone else do when they got the additional $100?
      This is the first time i've had my entire bankroll in one place. For the record I have been playing NL25 sss and my bankroll now stands at $320, built from the origional $50

Many thanks
  • 5 replies
    • stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      oh sorry forgot to mention i'm having problems downloading texas grabem. It downsloads ok but when I go to start the program it says cannot open. I have a feeling it's something to do with the "framework i was prompted to install. There are several different options when directed to the site. Can someone please help so I can start posting hands.

Thanks again
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi stantos!

Congratulations for clearing the $100 bonus! You can do whatever you want with your PartyPoints (play tournaments or redeem them for cash). Your StrategyPoints balance won't be affected.

Concerning Texas Grab'em: please post your question in the Technical support forum as well. Galam will help you.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      hi

many thanks, so just to confirm If I say enter a few tourneys with my points. Any future points earnt will just be added to my PS points, like a running total??
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Yes, that's correct! But remember: only the StrategyPoints which you have collected within the last four weeks count for your status.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      ok many thanks for your help