This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Party Poker Points and $100 bonus advice

• stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      Hi guys

I'm glad to say that I've fully recovered from my $16 loss the other day. Also I only have another 6 party points to get before I get an additional $100 which is awesome (thanks)

I'm looking for advice as to what to do next. Can I cash my 14500 party points in with party poker? If I do will my poker strategy points be reduced also? Or will they continue as I start earning more party points? Obviously my aim is to achieve the highest rank possible here at PS.

What did everyone else do when they got the additional $100?
      This is the first time i've had my entire bankroll in one place. For the record I have been playing NL25 sss and my bankroll now stands at $320, built from the origional $50

Many thanks
  • 5 replies
    • stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      oh sorry forgot to mention i'm having problems downloading texas grabem. It downsloads ok but when I go to start the program it says cannot open. I have a feeling it's something to do with the "framework i was prompted to install. There are several different options when directed to the site. Can someone please help so I can start posting hands.

Thanks again
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi stantos!

Congratulations for clearing the $100 bonus! You can do whatever you want with your PartyPoints (play tournaments or redeem them for cash). Your StrategyPoints balance won't be affected.

Concerning Texas Grab'em: please post your question in the Technical support forum as well. Galam will help you.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      hi

many thanks, so just to confirm If I say enter a few tourneys with my points. Any future points earnt will just be added to my PS points, like a running total??
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Yes, that's correct! But remember: only the StrategyPoints which you have collected within the last four weeks count for your status.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • stantos
      stantos
      Bronze
      ok many thanks for your help