Sadly missed

• bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      It is with great sadness that I may not be playing poker for a few days due to the death of my father in law . He lost his fight for life tonight 15 mins ago and will be sadly missed . He just joined poker strategy before going into hospital and didnt get the chance to play .
  • 11 replies
    • JohnDoe1313
      JohnDoe1313
      Diamond
      I am sorry to hear that. R.I.P.
    • matteo84
      matteo84
      Bronze
      I'm sorry for your loss :(
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      The thoughts of us all are with you my friend.

Best wishes to you and all the family.

We are all here for you if you need to chat to someone, either now or when you return.

Look after yourself and hope to see you again soon,

Bart
    • NightFrostaSS
      NightFrostaSS
      Bronze
      except me
    • justkyle88
      justkyle88
      Bronze
      Very sorry to hear :f_cry:

Take care and thoughts are with you and your family.
    • bangmesilly
      bangmesilly
      Bronze
      Thank you all for your support at this sad time . Hopefully I will bounce back soon.
    • tiltpokernow
      tiltpokernow
      Bronze
      [Edited by EagleStar88]
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      tiltpokernow,

As you no doubt already know, the moderating team always try to allow for free speech in the forum, we very rarely edit posts. We do however ask that members are friendly and respectful to each other at all times.

Whilst in normal circumstances, your comment would not be a problem and I fully appreciate it was not vindictive or overly insulting, I personally feel that it is not appropriate at what must be a difficult time for the OP, his wife and wider family.

I trust you will understand why I have removed it and really appreciate your co-operation with us in supporting our fellow member at this difficult time.

Many thanks & best regards,

Bart
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      I'm very sorry to hear that mate - my condolences to you and your family :(
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      Always sad to hear news like this,my thoughts and prayers go out to OP and his family.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EagleStar88
      tiltpokernow,

As you no doubt already know, the moderating team always try to allow for free speech in the forum, we very rarely edit posts. We do however ask that members are friendly and respectful to each other at all times.

Whilst in normal circumstances, your comment would not be a problem and I fully appreciate it was not vindictive or overly insulting, I personally feel that it is not appropriate at what must be a difficult time for the OP, his wife and wider family.

I trust you will understand why I have removed it and really appreciate your co-operation with us in supporting our fellow member at this difficult time.

Many thanks & best regards,

Bart
      lol i agree with what he said and actualy typed a whole post why it's so likely that OP is trolling but decided against posting it..