This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] AK nl10 play like a idiot

• deivid2
      deivid2
      Global
      Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($6.09)
      BB ($16.09)
      UTG ($21.36)
      UTG+1 ($4.17)
      Hero ($14.47)
      BTN ($9.95)

Dealt to Hero K:diamond: A:diamond:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.35, fold, fold, BB raises to $1.10, Hero calls $0.75

FLOP ($2.25) 9:spade: 3:heart: A:club:

BB bets $1.20, Hero calls $1.20

TURN ($4.65) 9:spade: 3:heart: A:club: Q:heart:

BB bets $4, Hero calls $4

RIVER ($12.65) 9:spade: 3:heart: A:club: Q:heart: 5:diamond:

BB bets $5, Hero calls $5

he is TAG

So i calls pre beocuse we are deep i am ip so easy game

F: nice

T: i thinks here is fold for two reason
      - bet sizes what hand bet too big he alwyas put me AK or weakhands
      - what can i beat?? AJ he don't play like that he alwyas has set, aQ, AK so this is fold i thinks.
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Preflop: I'm also inclined to calling his 3bet (but since you have position on him I think 4bet would also be correct here).

Flop: Looks very nice but he bets only 1/2 pot, I would definitely raise 3x here. Because you're both so deep I would also reraise if he bets 2/3 or even 3/4 of pot. There is almost nothing to protect from but you want to get all of his money.

Turn: Very ugly. QQ got there beside AQ. Very tought decision. If you put him on AQ I would just fold here. After betting turn he's definitely betting the river too, so we'll have to call him down. Decision on turn should be raise or fold.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello deivid2,

Just take a look at his betting pattern. It changes on turn to near pot size, which could easily indicate that he is having a very strong hand which tries to get value from. Therefore I guess I'd rather just prefer folding there while being so deep. Unless I have some other reads on the opponent. Saying that he is TAG doesn't say much, nowdays most of the players are TAGs.

Best regards.