Greetings

• Martincek
      Martincek
      Bronze
      Hi-dilly-ho-dilly gamblers!

My name is Martin and I'm from Slovakia. Past five years I lived in Prague, mostly studying and having fun. I currently reside in Netherlands because of my masters studies. I'm working and doing a lot of sports as well and all the time that's left is now devoted to poker :) ... I played the game before but mostly for fun with slight profit, since the beginning of this month I'm taking it seriously (and hopefully to the next level)...

I find this site very beneficial for my game, so you'll see me around ;) ...
      So far I'm building my bankroll on NL10 - William Hill. In my old days, I used to play mainly deep stack tourneys on PKR and FTP, little now and then on bwin and PS...

So wish me the power to persevere and I wish you good luck at the tables!

Martin
  • 2 replies
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Martincek & welcome to the community, good to see you.

Take your time to look around the website here, we've so much to offer someone like yourself that are keen to refine their poker and move onto the next level.
      I can highly recommend the free live coaching sessions, they are a great way to think about strategy aspects, tricky situations and of course to meet other great members ;)

Good luck with your poker and studies, look forward to getting to know you a little better in due course.

Enjoy your poker.

Bart
    • Martincek
      Martincek
      Bronze
      Thanks Bart, same to you and see you around...