Stack
      Hero:
      $10,09
      MP3:
      $6,65
      CO:
      $10,62

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.96 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with Q:heart: , J:diamond:
      3 folds, MP3 calls $0,10, CO calls $0,10, 2 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,35) T:spade: , 9:diamond: , 7:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $0,35, MP3 calls $0,35, CO calls $0,35.

Turn: ($1,40) J:spade: (3 players)
      Hero bets $1, MP3 raises to $2,00, CO calls $2,00, Hero folds.

River: ($6,40) K:club: (2 players)
      MP3 checks, CO bets $3,5, MP3 raises to $4,20 (All-In), CO calls $0,70.

Final Pot: $14,80

Results follow (highlight to see):
      MP3 shows (Kh Qd)
      CO shows a flush, jack high (8s 5s)

CO wins with a flush, jack high (8s 5s)

Comments please!
  • 2 replies
    • yaxkukmian
      yaxkukmian
      Bronze
      Flop: Your hand is really weak and you're behind anyone that calls you. You have oesd but there is also FD. More importantly you're out of position against two opponents. Checking would be the best option here. If MP bets 2/3 and CO calls it's an easy fold. As a matter a fact I would just give up on flop.

Turn: If two players called your strong bet on flop one has FD and other might have 88 or overcards like KJ, KQ or AJ. Why bet and throw money away? Freeplay was free and is not worth it going broke in this position.

I would check/fold flop. I haven't invested anything but bb here and the board hasn't developed as I wished. Forget this hand and wait for better spots.
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Oly0909,

Why do you even Bet the flop while you didn't show any aggression at all preflop. Just check it and hope to see a free card. And turn I don't like either, I don't think that they will ever like bet there with a lot worse hands than ours. Rather just Check and hope to see a free showdown. Overall it seems that you were somehow tilted, while usually when people are on tilt they might turn more aggressive. And which seems so on flop.

Best regards.