New users

• mangojams35
      mangojams35
      Basic
      Hello all,

First off I must say that I came here only for the $50 bankroll .

But after reading through the site I'm am extremely impressed at some of the things there is to offer.

Hope that this will be my new poker home for a while now .

I play with my boyfriend . we are originally from Northern Ireland but are living in New Zealand .

Just one question . How long does it take before I can view the coaching ?
      Thanks
      s
  • 5 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there and welcome!
      To participate in a coaching, you need to reach the appropriate status, so for example to participate in a Gold coaching, you'll need to have Gold status which requires 800 StrategyPoints.

Regards,

Hadi
    • littlebigpuf
      littlebigpuf
      Bronze
      Is there a delay on StrategyPoints ?
      thanks
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hiya mango.

@ littlebigpuf, yeah, it depends on the poker room, but they won't go in straight away. Give it a day or so and they should update :)
    • rockers888
      rockers888
      Bronze
      Hi Friends,

I am new to Pokerstrategy, I have joined this team to improve my Poker knowledge to be longterm successful poker player.

21-02-2011 I played my 2nd $100 Pokerstrategy Freeroll tournment, I followed the Starting Hand Strategy, I managed to reach the final table.

In the final table I was unable to concentrate and I did not follow the Starting Hand Strategy, finished the tournment in 8th place.

I remained conservative till the final table. And the result was good.

Warm Regards,
      Rockers888
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey rockers and welcome to the community - that's pretty solid mate :) First final table for you?