This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

New users

• mangojams35
      mangojams35
      Basic
      Hello all,

First off I must say that I came here only for the $50 bankroll .

But after reading through the site I'm am extremely impressed at some of the things there is to offer.

Hope that this will be my new poker home for a while now .

I play with my boyfriend . we are originally from Northern Ireland but are living in New Zealand .

Just one question . How long does it take before I can view the coaching ?
      Thanks
      s
  • 5 replies
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey there and welcome!
      To participate in a coaching, you need to reach the appropriate status, so for example to participate in a Gold coaching, you'll need to have Gold status which requires 800 StrategyPoints.

Regards,

Hadi
    • littlebigpuf
      littlebigpuf
      Bronze
      Is there a delay on StrategyPoints ?
      thanks
    • Jim4rdo
      Jim4rdo
      Bronze
      Hiya mango.

@ littlebigpuf, yeah, it depends on the poker room, but they won't go in straight away. Give it a day or so and they should update :)
    • rockers888
      rockers888
      Bronze
      Hi Friends,

I am new to Pokerstrategy, I have joined this team to improve my Poker knowledge to be longterm successful poker player.

21-02-2011 I played my 2nd $100 Pokerstrategy Freeroll tournment, I followed the Starting Hand Strategy, I managed to reach the final table.

In the final table I was unable to concentrate and I did not follow the Starting Hand Strategy, finished the tournment in 8th place.

I remained conservative till the final table. And the result was good.

Warm Regards,
      Rockers888
    • Hadi
      Hadi
      Bronze
      Hey rockers and welcome to the community - that's pretty solid mate :) First final table for you?