NL10 Rush Stats - Leakfinder

• JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      Hey Guys,

Tail between the legs time, I clearly have some serious leaks at NL10 FR Rush:

Here are my stats:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
      I'd be very grateful for any thoughts on how to improve. My thought are as follows:

- Need to be more aggressive from the SB and BB and call less.
      - Be more aggressive from the Button.
      - Be more selective with c-bets.
      - Call less on the river (I am -549bb/100 when I call on the river).
      - Play suited connectors more aggressively post-flop.
      - Call less with suited connectors pre-flop (raise or fold)
      - When I steal I have a +89 bb/100 win rate so continue to steal in LP.
      - I think my positional awareness / blind defence is fine.

Any help much appreciated!

Cheers.
  • 7 replies
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      well u still can steal more on BU and u can 3bet more.
      call less in BB vs LP, can choose to 3bet.
      your W$WSF is too low. obviously you can be more aggressive post flop and valeu bet thinner.
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      Thanks Rio,

I'm stealing 34% from the BTN - would you steal more than that?

Yeah, I'm trying to work on being more aggressive post-flop and improving my redline.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Play more in BU and CO, 3b and 4b more. Stop playing suited connectors 100bb deep if you have no other plan than c/f or folding when you don't hit. You should also stop 3b them. You just inflate the pot too much with a speculative hand. And be way more aggressive postflop. For that you need to vbet but also know when you can barrel as a bluff so it may well backfire.

Imho W$SD is too low.. It should be just over 50%. You either fold too much or don't bet enough thus your opponents draw out very often.
    • JonikoP
      JonikoP
      Bronze
      Thanks Manu,

What hands would you suggest 3-betting from the CO and BTN?

I used to 3-bet more with hands like QQ, JJ, TT, AKo, AQs, for value but I've been pursuaded that against EP and MP TAG openers it's more +EV to flat them (to avoid isolating myself against the top of their range).

Without 3-betting these as "value" hands I 3-bet mostly for value against TAGs and some SC and Axs as a bluff v TAGs (I've only 3-bet SC (excluding AK), 26 times in my DB and I'm showing a marginal 2bb/100 hands profit).
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Just start 3betting Kxs and Qxs. I would flat or fold SC depending on OR and players behind. Usually I just fold and only play them with initiative.
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Just start 3betting Kxs and Qxs. I would flat or fold SC depending on OR and players behind. Usually I just fold and only play them with initiative.
      Why 3bet so light? We are playing mostly for value at NL10, 3betting with so wide range would only cause trouble IMHO.
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by Bliausmas
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Why 3bet so light? We are playing mostly for value at NL10, 3betting with so wide range would only cause trouble IMHO.
      It's not the only way to play. Ofc you can just 3b for value.. I'm not gonna start writing a tl;dr post because it would be useless. It just works if you pick your spots right.