Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $12,14
      CO:
      $30,82

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with T:spade: , T:club:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0,30, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1,00, CO calls $0,70.

Flop: ($2,05) 6:diamond: , 4:club: , 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,2, CO raises to $3,60, Hero raises to $11,14 (All-In), CO calls $7,54.

Turn: ($24,33) 2:heart:
      River: ($24,33) 2:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $24,33

Results follow (highlight to see):
      CO shows a flush, ace high (Ac 7c)
      Hero shows (Ts Tc)

CO wins with a flush, ace high (Ac 7c)

3bet for value. Shove because OOP sucks vs LAG, and he is not representing anything strong (JJ+). Villian is seems to be a good LAG.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ragney,

That's kinda sick but I guess he might as well even shove there with some kind of smaller PPs and while we did 3bet for value preflop then I'd also go broke on such a flop against that kind of opponent. Just there aren't that many better flops you might hit with that kind of hand unless a set or something similar. Although I'd bet like $1,50 and just shove over his raise.

But meanwhile we take a look at his AF and then take according to that the decision I guess sometimes I might even lay down my hand while it's so passive. But once again we don't have a very big sample size, therefore it shouldn't be that big mistake to get it in there while we 3bet preflop against him.

Best regards.