This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 TT flop shove

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $12,14
      CO:
      $30,82

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with T:spade: , T:club:
      2 folds, CO raises to $0,30, 2 folds, Hero raises to $1,00, CO calls $0,70.

Flop: ($2,05) 6:diamond: , 4:club: , 3:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $1,2, CO raises to $3,60, Hero raises to $11,14 (All-In), CO calls $7,54.

Turn: ($24,33) 2:heart:
      River: ($24,33) 2:club: (2 players)

Final Pot: $24,33

Results follow (highlight to see):
      CO shows a flush, ace high (Ac 7c)
      Hero shows (Ts Tc)

CO wins with a flush, ace high (Ac 7c)

3bet for value. Shove because OOP sucks vs LAG, and he is not representing anything strong (JJ+). Villian is seems to be a good LAG.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ragney,

That's kinda sick but I guess he might as well even shove there with some kind of smaller PPs and while we did 3bet for value preflop then I'd also go broke on such a flop against that kind of opponent. Just there aren't that many better flops you might hit with that kind of hand unless a set or something similar. Although I'd bet like $1,50 and just shove over his raise.

But meanwhile we take a look at his AF and then take according to that the decision I guess sometimes I might even lay down my hand while it's so passive. But once again we don't have a very big sample size, therefore it shouldn't be that big mistake to get it in there while we 3bet preflop against him.

Best regards.