$10,81
      MP3:
      $0,7
      CO:
      $10,95
      BU:
      $13,49

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is SB with 2:heart: , 2:club:
      MP2 folds, MP3 calls $0,10, CO checks, BU calls $0,10, Hero raises to $0,50, 2 folds, CO calls $0,40, BU folds.

Flop: ($1,20) 9:club: , 3:diamond: , 2:spade: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,8, CO calls $0,80.

Turn: ($2,80) K:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $2,3, CO raises to $9,60 (All-In), Hero calls $7,21 (All-In), CO gets uncalled bet back (All-In).

River: ($21,82) 9:heart: (2 players)

Final Pot: $21,82

Whats villian's possible range?
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ragney,

Preflop: I'd actually just Call it and hope to hit in such a multiway pot. We don't have much fold equity anyways postflop against that big multiway pot and I expect them to Call you down pretty light. Although it ain't a mistake to raise it and play in bigger pot in case we hit our set.

As played
      Postflop: That can be whatever, maybe 2pairs, maybe even 1pair which hit the K on turn, could also be some strong draw but I am as well going to Call it there. What did he have then? :)

Best regards.
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello ragney,

Preflop: I'd actually just Call it and hope to hit in such a multiway pot. We don't have much fold equity anyways postflop against that big multiway pot and I expect them to Call you down pretty light. Although it ain't a mistake to raise it and play in bigger pot in case we hit our set.

As played
      Postflop: That can be whatever, maybe 2pairs, maybe even 1pair which hit the K on turn, could also be some strong draw but I am as well going to Call it there. What did he have then? :)

Best regards.
      He had 7c 8c (which I didn't expect from his AF)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      He had 7c 8c (which I didn't expect from his AF)

Somehow I start to see more and more such moves. Where they get a good draw on turn and trying to get maximum fold equity with their shove. For example almost the same situation from Bliausmas. Where the opponent tried to get maximum fold equity with his draw.

NL10 6max Rush, TPTK vs. mad donk