This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 AKo TpTk

• ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      SB:
      $8,53
      BB:
      $5,77
      Hero:
      $13,7

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:diamond: , K:heart:
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0,30, BU folds, SB calls $0,25, BB raises to $1,20, Hero calls $0,90, SB calls $0,90.

Flop: ($3,60) K:club: , Q:heart: , 6:heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $2, SB raises to $7,33 (All-In), BB calls $4,57 (All-In), Hero calls $5,33.

Turn: ($22,83) 5:diamond:
      River: ($22,83) 2:diamond: (3 players)

Final Pot: $22,83

How's is this one? BB seems to be a short stacker and SB somwhat fishy.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ragney,

Preflop: I don't like the Call at all there, rather ship it directly vs his stack or just fold it.

As played
      Postflop: I don't think that we beat much there when SB Check/Shoves against us there and as well the 3better Calls as well. Therefore I might even make the crying fold, we will see anyways their hands and I don't think that we are far ahead in this situation. Just ship it preflop and wouldn't have such a decision. :)

Best regards.
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello ragney,

Preflop: I don't like the Call at all there, rather ship it directly vs his stack or just fold it.

As played
      Postflop: I don't think that we beat much there when SB Check/Shoves against us there and as well the 3better Calls as well. Therefore I might even make the crying fold, we will see anyways their hands and I don't think that we are far ahead in this situation. Just ship it preflop and wouldn't have such a decision. :)

Best regards.
      Didn't really want to ship it in when I'm IP. Anyway the shortstacker showed up with AK as well and the other one showed up with a flush draw (3h 9h). Should I be happy that I was not far behind this time when I should be most of the time? Are we getting the odds?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Didn't really want to ship it in when I'm IP. Anyway the shortstacker showed up with AK as well and the other one showed up with a flush draw (3h 9h). Should I be happy that I was not far behind this time when I should be most of the time? Are we getting the odds?

Only reasonable hand you could face from him. Yes, you should be pretty happy to face such a hand, at least got the money from the other guy. :D And we need like 24% equity there to make the Call profitable. You can play around with the ranges. Might help you get the feeling of the situation.