Stack
      SB:
      $8,53
      BB:
      $5,77
      Hero:
      $13,7

0,05/0,1 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with A:diamond: , K:heart:
      MP3 folds, Hero raises to $0,30, BU folds, SB calls $0,25, BB raises to $1,20, Hero calls $0,90, SB calls $0,90.

Flop: ($3,60) K:club: , Q:heart: , 6:heart: (3 players)
      SB checks, BB checks, Hero bets $2, SB raises to $7,33 (All-In), BB calls $4,57 (All-In), Hero calls $5,33.

Turn: ($22,83) 5:diamond:
      River: ($22,83) 2:diamond: (3 players)

Final Pot: $22,83

How's is this one? BB seems to be a short stacker and SB somwhat fishy.
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello ragney,

Preflop: I don't like the Call at all there, rather ship it directly vs his stack or just fold it.

As played
      Postflop: I don't think that we beat much there when SB Check/Shoves against us there and as well the 3better Calls as well. Therefore I might even make the crying fold, we will see anyways their hands and I don't think that we are far ahead in this situation. Just ship it preflop and wouldn't have such a decision. :)

Best regards.
    • ragney
      ragney
      Bronze
      Originally posted by veriz
      Hello ragney,

Preflop: I don't like the Call at all there, rather ship it directly vs his stack or just fold it.

As played
      Postflop: I don't think that we beat much there when SB Check/Shoves against us there and as well the 3better Calls as well. Therefore I might even make the crying fold, we will see anyways their hands and I don't think that we are far ahead in this situation. Just ship it preflop and wouldn't have such a decision. :)

Best regards.
      Didn't really want to ship it in when I'm IP. Anyway the shortstacker showed up with AK as well and the other one showed up with a flush draw (3h 9h). Should I be happy that I was not far behind this time when I should be most of the time? Are we getting the odds?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Didn't really want to ship it in when I'm IP. Anyway the shortstacker showed up with AK as well and the other one showed up with a flush draw (3h 9h). Should I be happy that I was not far behind this time when I should be most of the time? Are we getting the odds?

Only reasonable hand you could face from him. Yes, you should be pretty happy to face such a hand, at least got the money from the other guy. :D And we need like 24% equity there to make the Call profitable. You can play around with the ranges. Might help you get the feeling of the situation.