ID Check..

• mcarmani
      mcarmani
      Basic
      Hi.. Let me first introduce myself. My name is Bogoljub (Bogolyub) I am from Serbia.

Yesterday I've passed the test, and now they want to check my ID. I've send what they need but I didn't send only the "bill with the adress" because I don't have.. I am sending the pictures two times and they said that my images are incomplete..

I am registered in "Bosilegrad" but I study in Belgrade now. This home is not mine and I don't receive any bills or something like that.. Can you make something about that?
  • 1 reply
    • EagleStar88
      EagleStar88
      Bronze
      Hi Bogoljub & welcome to the community,

I'm afraid that only the support team can help you with this type of query as only they can decide what is acceptable or not. You can drop them a ticket using the following link:

I'm sure they will try to accomodate whatever you can provide, but please bear in mind the importance of verifying both your identity and location. It is a requirement before they can issue any starting capital.
      Poker rooms will also need this confirmation before you are able to withdraw any funds.

Hope this helps, good luck & best regards,

Bart