[NL2-NL10] nl2 A7o

• shivas80
      Point of entering pot was simple, guy was 100% minraising all hands he plays... and he plays 58% of them :) so as few hands happened that way... i was sure to see flop, as everyone will just call (lose passive table)

Basicly this hand isnt what im looking for to play.. but as i get fancy raising him on flop... how to play later?

Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.01/$0.02 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      BB (Hero):

Preflop: Hero is BB with A, 7.
      MP2 calls $0.02, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.02, BU folds, SB raises to $0.04, Hero calls $0.02, MP2 calls $0.02, CO calls $0.02.

Flop: ($0.16) J, 2, 3 (4 players)
      SB bets $0.16, Hero raises to $0.46, MP2 folds, CO folds, SB calls $0.30.

Turn: ($1.08) 3 (2 players)
      SB bets $0.08, Hero raises to $1.32, SB calls $0.76.

River: ($3.24) 8 (2 players)

Final Pot: $3.24.
  • 1 reply
    • veriz
      Hello shivas80,

Preflop: And what do you want to hit with this kind of hand? There ain't many flops you will be happy, just will put yourself into trouble. Even if you hit your Ace you will never know where you stand. I'd just fold the hand and wait for a better hand. Any connector or PP is a lot better to play vs him.

As played
      Flop: Pretty horrible raise spot. What do you do when he 3bets you and wants to get it in? We kinda have to fold for the reason that always when we get in here we likely will have pretty bad equity by which I mean that we loose money in long run. I'd just call it and play on further streets.

As played if flop was raised
      Turn: Once again, pretty horrible raise. Just take the odds and Call. He ain't gonna fold the hand which he Called on flop, we don't have any fold equity. And we might be already drawing dead vs a FH.

Best regards.