[NL2-NL10] NL10 TT vs tiny river bet

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      Another typical spot for me. Board is relatively safe for me and I barrel both the flop and turn. I don't like to see the river since it completes the flush and puts an overcard out there. I honestly don't think he can have Ax here, and Has he really called both streets with a Non-nut flush draw. His bet looks super fishy like I genuinely have no clue what he can be betting here. QQ/JJ/99/77? I think he raises the turn with 88/66? I make the call just because of the price I'm getting but I really have no idea where I am.

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $10.82
      MP1:
      $23.99
      MP2:
      $10
      MP3:
      $14.74

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (9 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is UTG2 with T:heart: , T:club:
      UTG1 folds, Hero raises to $0.40, MP1 calls $0.40, MP2 calls $0.40, MP3 calls $0.40, 4 folds.

Flop: ($1.75) 6:spade: , 4:spade: , 4:diamond: (4 players)
      Hero bets $1.4, MP1 folds, MP2 calls $1.40, MP3 folds.

Turn: ($4.55) 8:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.3, MP2 calls $3.30.

River: ($11.15) A:spade: (2 players)
      Hero checks, MP2 bets $2, Hero calls $2.00.

Final Pot: $15.15
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

For the reason that he is so aggressive I guess it shouldn't be a very big mistake to Call there. Although we only beat bluff which he is betting this way. Just flush completed, sometime they might even be that bad to float with A high or whatsoever. Take definitely a note on him with what he did the bet.

Best regards.
    • Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      He flopped quads. Notice how often I find the quads?
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Meemawuk
      He flopped quads. Notice how often I find the quads?
      That really hurts. :( I can only encourage you with that, I have been running that bad as well, FH vs rivered FH and so on. And those kind of situations really hurt but I just continue playing since I take poker as long run play. And variance is part of poker and rather accept it than swear on it.