This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 22 turned set

• Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      I think he can only have some kind of SD or FD here. He's never calling with 7x on this river so I dont see the point in betting. Standard play here?

Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      BB:
      $13.49
      MP1:
      $7.76
      Hero:
      $10

0.05/0.1 No-Limit Hold'em (8 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is CO with 2:spade: , 2:diamond:
      UTG2 folds, MP1 calls $0.10, 2 folds, Hero calls $0.10, 2 folds, BB checks.

Flop: ($0.35) T:spade: , 7:club: , 5:spade: (3 players)
      BB checks, MP1 checks, Hero checks.

Turn: ($0.35) 2:heart: (3 players)
      BB bets $0.2, MP1 calls $0.20, Hero raises to $0.90, BB folds, MP1 calls $0.70.

River: ($2.35) K:spade: (2 players)
      MP1 checks, Hero checks.

Final Pot: $2.35
  • 3 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Meemawuk,

Preflop: I guess you even may isolate him, although just Calling is totally fine.
      Postflop: Kinda close, although I think Checking back is totally fine or either betting like $1 for getting called from any kind of TP type of hand. And when he raises us or shoves, we have an easy fold anyways.

Best regards.
    • Meemawuk
      Meemawuk
      Bronze
      He caught the river spade. :-(
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Meemawuk
      He caught the river spade. :-(
      Should be a pretty good note from him that he tried to Check/Raise the river with rivered flush. :) So next time you will be at least aware of it.