This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Tell me what you hate!

• SighCoSocial
      SighCoSocial
      Bronze
      Okay so this post/forum/thread whatever is to let out a little steam (and we know in poker there is alot of that) so I just want to hear about what you hate in life whether or not it is poker related. Hopefully others will read and add on and maybe get a chuckle or a new appreciation about their life.

So here it go's,

1. I hate the Mormons or whatever religious group they are who come to my door at 8 a.m. in the morning after I was out til 4a.m. getting wasted. I am hung over and I do not and will not buy your book.

2. I hate after a long day when your trying to shoot off some knuckle children in the comfort of your bathroom when all of a sudden your co-ed roommate screams, nearly scaring the shit out of you (literally), and finding out it was because of a tiny mouse under the sink -.-

3. I hate the automatic public urinals that flush whenever they damn well please. I think they flush just when there's no turning back to piss me off. I end up with a soaking wet crotch and now sit in class for 2 hours. (is there a fungus you can get from that?)

Well there's 3 things that piss me off.
      Would love to hear some from you guys! :D
  • 3 replies