hem luck adjusted winnings

• johny8984
      johny8984
      Bronze
      hey all wondering if someone who use's hem could help

i have played 120 sit and goes and my winnings is 17.65 but my luck adjusted winnings are minus 21

my question is are my luck adjusted winnings ment to be going up with the winnings or am i just a fish thats caught lucky for hot run of 120 sit and go's :f_biggrin:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
  • 4 replies
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      It is really hard to say much from 120 tournaments, even with the luck adjustment. The confidence intervals are still very wide. However, as long as there are no bugs, the red line is a better indicator of your true skill advantage than the green line, so it should be mildly worrisome that your luck-adjusted win rate is negative.

There are some bugs in HEM's luck adjustment for SNGs with more than 1 table. I have not checked that HEM adjusts luck properly with other payout structures. If you are playing something other than 0-player tournaments with a 50-30-20 structure (which you should have mentioned) then check the details of particular tournaments, and see if the luck adjustment is appropriate for the all-in hands.
    • johny8984
      johny8984
      Bronze
      i am playing the 9 man 1.75 turbos on stars (sorry thought i had put this in)

just been threw my individual hands and looking for how it works it out
      it seems to be flawed to me as their are many hands that i folded (correctly preflop) on the push or fold late stage and it is counting them as minus $ev by quite a bit in some case's, but the hand is played correctly according to the sit an go wizzard and the pokerstratergy icm calculator.
    • pzhon
      pzhon
      Bronze
      The luck-adjustment is only for hands which are all-in, either when you get all-in, or your opponents do. If you fold, and a short stack gets all-in and gets knocked out, this is counted as lucky. If you fold, and a short stack doubles up, this is counted as unlucky. This has nothing to do with whether your folds are correct.
    • johny8984
      johny8984
      Bronze
      yep noted just came onto to correct my last post i have also noticed that my sb shove range has been close to 100% majour leak i didnt realise that i had correct my play by using icm trainer played 1000 hands out their

first 50 hands was only 55% correct then played it out to 1000 hands 98% correct now so should have fixed this leak also i was not shoveing suited kings from co or button have also fixed this

going to work now (still have to work as im a little fishy still) gonna playout 10,000 randomly in icm and try for a total of 97% accuracy by the end so a few hours of training tonight then tomoz im going to hit the tables again and see if i can move luck adjusted winnings higher

would just like to say many thanks pzhon yours and other ps coachs are very helpful gl at the tables