This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Bankroll too small

• icinko
      icinko
      Bronze
      Hi, can you tell me why I cant play 2 and higher usd sit and go tournaments?

Seat denied – bankroll too small: According to the accepted standards of PokerStrategy.com for a successful bankroll management, your bankroll is too small to play at this table or to enter this tournament. For your own protection and with in mind the goal to become a winning poker player, please choose a smaller table limit or a tournament with a lower buy-in.

Its true that I registered to WH via pokerstrategy, but I didnt use your money to playing.

And I cant play with my money.

I dont uderstand it. Thanks for answer
  • 2 replies
    • Midazolam
      Midazolam
      Bronze
      Hey icinko,

it is because of the automatic bankroll protection.
      http://www.pokerstrategy.com/william-hill/free50/

For Beginners: Automatic Bankroll Protection
      In collaboration with PokerStrategy.com, William Hill offers an automatic bankroll protection for beginners. When starting out with your $50 starting capital, you will only be able to play in the following limits:

* Fixed Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.10/$0.20
      * No Limit Hold'em: Up to $0.05/$0.10
      * Sit and Goes Texas Hold'em: Up to $1 buy-in (not including entry-fee)

Sit and Go heads-up tournaments are not supported, since they are not suitable for beginners and we therefore don't offer a beginners' strategy for this game type.

These measures are consistent with our recommended bankroll management method and will help you get through the introductory phase with a profit. The automatic bankroll protection will either be lifted after you've generated 50$ in rake or tournament fees or after 30 days of actively playing for real money at William Hill. It will also be lifted when you deposit at least $100 on top of your free $50 starting capital.
      If you have already achieved the terms and conditions contact the onlinesupport to unlock this protection.

Best regards
    • fanepakpak
      fanepakpak
      Bronze
      same here . didn't get the 50$ but deposited instead ( 2 times each time 20 $)

it doesn't seem fair since i didn't get the 50$ and that i have deposited 40$ now and i have the restrictions on .

oh well at least i will get in the 10k PS tournament and the 1k weekly tournament . this should cover for this mistake . ( this are god value tournaments) so its ok