Can i change my currency

• 9 replies
    • OZSA
      OZSA
      Bronze
      once you choose you cant change, unless you get vip at MB which is depositing a buttload of cash..so no you cant..
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      There is also another option. I quote the Moneybookers FAQ:

Can I change the currency of my Moneybookers account?
      Once your account has been opened, a change of currency is not possible unless your transaction history is empty. If this applies to you, you should go to the Messaging Centre: ‘My Profile’ > ‘I want to change the currency of my Moneybookers account’.

Hope that helps :)

In any case, you can get in contact with Moneybookers and ask by using this special email address: pokerstrategy@moneybookers.com
    • Gabinr1
      Gabinr1
      Bronze
      I don't understand how hard can it be to just reset your account if you have no balance and change the curency(even though you have made some transactions).

I asked moneybookers once more on that e-mail, but I got the same answer. It's good that I have options, my Neteller account is now fully functional.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Second possibility is to become a VIP then your account will support multiple currency

Regards

Thazar
    • EmanuelC16
      EmanuelC16
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Second possibility is to become a VIP then your account will support multiple currency

Regards

Thazar
      How can you become VIP?
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Originally posted by EmanuelC16
      Originally posted by thazar

Regards

Thazar
      How can you become VIP?
      Hey guys

Some more information here. =)

Ingrid
    • PxKx
      PxKx
      Bronze
      Same things on neteller. The support heleped me with starting a new one and convert my funds to my newly choosen currency. Had to pay the exchangefee though :(
    • tokyoaces
      tokyoaces
      Bronze
      Apparently this can be done now. The process is almost identical to Neteller's:

Dear tokyoaces,

Thank you for contacting Moneybookers customer service.

Further to your message, please note that the currency of your Moneybookers account cannot be changed any longer, since transactions have taken place with the account. However, as you suggested, you may create a new profile in the preferred currency. In this case, your previous account needs to be closed, as our customers are entitled to operative only one account.

In case you decide to proceed with this option, you should be informed that you would not be able to use the same email address and mobile number. Yet, we will be able to transfer your post address verification, provided that you still reside on the same address.

You may create your new Moneybookers account through the [Sign up] button on our website. Once done, please contact us again, so that we may close your previous account and transfer your post address verification, if applicable.

You may submit documents via our Support center ('My account' -> 'Email support' -> 'Account/Security' -> 'You have requested information and/or documents from me'). You should provide your ticket number also which you can find in the subject line of that email.

Should you need any further assistance, please do not hesitate to contact us.

Best regards,
      Valentine
      Customer Support Representative

Moneybookers Team
    • IngridN
      IngridN
      Bronze
      Thank you for the info tokyoaces! Really appreciate it!