$1.15
      BB (Hero):
      $5.05
      MP2:
      $10.19
      MP3:
      $5.00

Preflop: Hero is BB with 8, 8.
      CO posts deadblind, CO posts deadblind, MP2 raises to $0.25, MP3 folds, CO calls $0.20, BU folds, SB calls $0.23, Hero calls $0.20.

Flop: ($1.02) T, 8, 4 (4 players)
      SB checks, Hero checks, MP2 bets $0.40, CO calls $0.40, SB calls $0.40, Hero raises to $1.00, MP2 folds, CO calls $0.60, SB folds.

Turn: ($3.82) 8 (2 players)
      Hero checks, CO checks.

River: ($3.82) J (2 players)
      Hero bets $3.80(All-In), CO folds, Hero gets uncalled bet back.

Final Pot: $3.82.

Ufff I dont know where to begin here.
      My check there was couse there are 3 other players behind and I wanted them to bet , so I can make raise.
      I guess my re raise on flop was too small.
      True I want them to call, but it could easily get me in trouble with 1 guy calling givving other the correct odds.
      I think I should bet at least 3x ?What do you think
      Turn gave me absoulte nuts, and i check in hope that he will bet or hit flush on river.
      Nothing happened and I had about potsize.
      I pushed the river, when I should probly go for thin vale.
      Maybe 1$ he would of pay but thats all.

Your opinon is much appreciated.
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Sinnology,

Flop: I'd even raise it bigger here at least $2, even maybe $2,50. Then we could even easily ship the turn. :)

As played if was raised smaller
      Turn: I'd just donk very smallish like $1,50 to make it ready to shove on river. Any draw will likely anyways pay us and when they do have the Tx or any PP they are willing to pay as well. But while we Check they could easily Check behind.

As played
      River: Nothing much you can do than just shove yourself and hope to get called from someone.

Best regards.
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Thx man!
      As am reading your explanation on my hands I get the feeling that am missing some fundamental stuff in understanding of the game.
      So am asking you as a coach what measures can I take to improve that?
      Do you have any video, or articles to suggest ?
      THx
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Sinnology
      Thx man!
      As am reading your explanation on my hands I get the feeling that am missing some fundamental stuff in understanding of the game.
      So am asking you as a coach what measures can I take to improve that?
      Do you have any video, or articles to suggest ?
      THx
      One of the easiest ways is of course attending on coachings and of course as well watch the videos. PokerStrategy has a lot of good videos you could watch, just go to the search and search for your rank and for example NL BSS videos and start watching them when you have free time.

And about articles I'd say that I would suggest to read them all, just in future you will anyways learn them and might read them like oh I know it and so on but meanwhile you just starting to beat hardly the limits I'd advice you to read all the articles what is possible to read on PS for your rank. They are really good. Even I time to time go back to the articles and read them and Check if something is new. Of course a lot of content is not new for me and mostly I know the stuff what is written in the articles but there is like always at least something what you might find interesting. Even if you already knew it, you just get the assurance that you were right.

And of course the most important and best way to fix your leaks is posting A LOT of hands, which will help everyone in their poker career and which is even 100% guaranteed help. Those who don't overview their sessions and don't try fix their leaks, they will just keep losing money while doing over and over again. But meanwhile another guy posts hands and discusses his leaks and might even move up faster than the 1st guy while the 1st guy could even play more hands. :)
    • Sinnology
      Sinnology
      Global
      Thx a lot man