This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] [SH] NL25 Rush 97s IP

• jozata
      jozata
      Bronze
      Hand converted with online PokerStrategy.com hand converter:

Play hand

$0.1/$0.25 No-Limit Hold'em (6 handed)

Known players:
      CO:
      $58.49
      BU (Hero):
      $46.04
      SB:
      $18.95
      BB:
      $24.22
      MP2:
      $29.89
      MP3:
      $21.03

Preflop: Hero is BU with 9, 7.
      3 folds, Hero raises to $0.75, SB calls $0.65, BB folds.

Flop: ($1.75) 6, T, 4 (2 players)
      SB bets $1.00, Hero raises to $3.50, SB calls $2.50.

Turn: ($8.75) 2 (2 players)
      SB bets $4.00, Hero raises to $41.79(All-In), SB calls $10.70(All-In).

River: ($65.24) 2 (2 players)

Final Pot: $65.24.

Villain-unknown.Should I be raising flop and should I be shoving turn?
  • 2 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      Flop raise is fine since we have 9 high, however when villain bets the turn and we pick our draw I don't think we have that much FE left (since the turn card is a blank).

So I don't mind calling and folding to a river shove, or putting him in if he checks to us on rivers we hit or miss.

If you had the nut flush draw there or at least a pair shoving turn is fine imo (in other words having showdown value).
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by BogdanPS
      Flop raise is fine since we have 9 high, however when villain bets the turn and we pick our draw I don't think we have that much FE left (since the turn card is a blank).

So I don't mind calling and folding to a river shove, or putting him in if he checks to us on rivers we hit or miss.

If you had the nut flush draw there or at least a pair shoving turn is fine imo (in other words having showdown value).
      +1
      agree
      Since usually you don´t have fold equity I´d also call with your equity and might consider calling him down if we also hit our 9 or 7