able to send can't withdrawal

• azis1959
      i reach 1500ftp on fulltilt with my free starting capital, had good enough to withdrawal, but it doesn't work, i tried to send the money to someone else and he tried to cash out's what they say

This email is to inform you that your recent withdrawal request has been
      > declined.
      > We have reviewed your Full Tilt Poker account and determined that you are
      > attempting to withdraw funds for another player that were transferred to
      > you.
      > For the security of our site and our players, Full Tilt Poker does not allow
      > this activity. We offer our services to provide a safe and secure
      > environment to play online poker and not solely to facilitate the movement
      > of funds between player accounts.
      > If you do not intend to play at the tables using these funds, please
      > transfer them back to horse archer. To ensure your account remains in good
      > standing in the future, please do not withdraw funds for other players.
  • 2 replies
    • LONGPLAY66
      that is normal policy on all the sites,if you cannot find a way to withdraw to your own bank account then you may have to try and do a transfer on 2p2 or hendon mob and get your money onto a site you careful of scammers though :evil:
    • HannesZ
      Hey azis1959,

The idea of the player transfer is that the player who will get the money, plays with the money.

So if he instantly withdraws the money, then most poker rooms will decline the payout request. Your friend will need to play with the money first and then he will be able to withdraw it.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,