havent got 50 yet

• charlygard
      charlygard
      Global
      Hi,

i passed the quiz 4 days ago and sent a copy of my ID to security, and that ws over 48 hours ago and i havnt got the 50 yet.
      just wonderd if im on the transfer list ??/\

thank you
  • 8 replies
    • ilies112
      ilies112
      Bronze
      Hi ,
      sorry for being annoying and impatient ,but it passed more than 48h after I sent my ID and the rest of what you asked . Is there some problems ? Or am I on the next transfer list ?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi guys!

We are working on it. Please be patient.

Merry Christmas!
      Puschkin81
    • megakill
      megakill
      Bronze
      I am on the list for next transfers?
    • ShkPvL20
      ShkPvL20
      Bronze
      Hi all and Merry Xmas
      It have been passed 3 or 4 days and I don't have an answer about my bonus .
      My friend , that who invited me here told me to be patient and that I might be on the next transfer list . I want to ask if I really am and ... to thank this site , today I won on the daily free roll using the strategy from here . Now I want to get the bronze stage to learn more strategy articles .
      So am I on the next transfer list ?
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi ShkPvL20,

As far as i can see, you already got the starting money from us on 18th, December. So which account was you referring to above?

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • ShkPvL20
      ShkPvL20
      Bronze
      I hadn't opened the cashier...my fault , sorry for inconvenience .
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi ShkPvL20,

You passed the quiz 10 days ago, not 3-4 days ago as you said above. Why did you ask for bronze articles while you've been a bronze member since 17th? As i remember, you've told me you got the money before. Therefore, you were talking about another account!

Please don't try to abuse our system, or you'll get banned. You won't get the money on any other account!

Best regards,
      -thunderbird56-
    • megakill
      megakill
      Bronze
      nobody answered me I see . why ?
      I make the account until 5-6 days ago i dont know but still nothig in account at partypoker and nobody say me why . I wrote tiket and now there nobody answer me . the last tiket somebody tell me to write directely at security and I wrote but nothing at there .
      what is this ? when I will strat my bank roll ?