100 leaderboard promo

• benji79
      benji79
      Bronze
      Hi,

I currently have 14 strategy points (well when the system updates i will have a lot more recorded) but i just checked the leaderboard and it says i have 0 strategy points and im not on the leaderboard.

And also i see players with over 30,000 strategy points which seem like an insane amount to have, and was wondering if you earn more strategy points the higher rank you are ??

e.g

im bronce member and i get 2 stategy points for $1 rake
      if i go up to silver will i get 3 strategy points for $1 rake or anything like that ??

thank you
  • 1 reply
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      Hi benji79,

the current Top100 leaderboard only counts from the 2.12-15.12. and because you registered on the 17.12. you are not yet listed in it.

In your starting days you should concentrate your energie on your own game. The sooner you get better the faster you will climp up the limits which means that you earn more money. Another 'benefit' is that you create more rake while playing the same amout. Nearly all pokersites give you points for creating rake and the more you create the more points you will get. These points are transmitted to us and we will change them into Pokerstrategypoints. These points are fix and your status here won't affect it.
      But it may be that the pokersite you are playing at has a ranking as well where you get more points if you reach a certain amout of points or whatever they have.

Partypoker has different ranks but only the basic points from them count for us.
      Titanpoker has a different rank system as well but there only the raw rake counts for us.
      Etc.

If you have further questions please don't hesitate. :)