MikesCZE (Fulltilt)

• MikesekCZE
      MikesekCZE
      Bronze
      Hi, I have decided to start my own blog.
      I am 19 years old Magic: the Gathering player from Czech, I play poker for about year and a half now.
      I wasted my 50$ free starting capital (I made 250$ and then lose everything on tilt), then I read something about the game and tilt and stuff, deposited couple bucks.....

As of today, my total profit from sng and mtt according to Sharkscope is +1174$.
      Profit from CG, which I don´t play anymore is -100$.

My biggest shot so far was in this year, on 30th January, there was a "Double guarantees" week on Full Tilt and I played Multi-entry freezeout for 1$ each entry called The Ferguson, ended up in HU and made a split with the other guy which made me 735$.(I cashouted 500$ after that, and leave 380$ as my bankroll)

Before that hot I was grinding 1$ and 2$ sng and mtt, now I moved to 5$ stake and my current bankroll is about 450$ (maybe too safe BM, but I don´t feel to move higher now).. Most of the time I play mtt sit and gos...(like 18max, 45max)
      I don´t use any software when playing.

I have couple things in mind and I need advices from you guys.
      I will start today with one of them:

1. Multitabling
      I have a problem with that. When I am playing 1 or 2 tables it is fine, but when I am trying like 4 tables it is no good...I have a hard time concentrate at all tables and make wrong decisions and ended up losing.
      But of course I want to play more tables succesfully....who wouldn´t.
      What shall I do in order to start multitabling with better results??
  • 7 replies
    • Aceton13
      Aceton13
      Bronze
      every week add one more table, if you profit that tables add one more and so on. after some moths you will handle 24 tables easily !

regards ! :f_biggrin:
    • MikesekCZE
      MikesekCZE
      Bronze
      Aceton13: that actually sounds good, I will try it, hope it will help...

I have more time today than I thought I would have, so I can add more stuff.

My goals:

1. start playing poker more seriously

ok so I have made some nice pocket cash but I feel I can do better....

2. Start using software to improve my game

I downloaded software from this site including Elephant and I am now thinking
      to take a break from grinding and learn how to use all those programs.

3. post some controversial hands here

4. Avoid tilt

I have to have more discipline, because from time to time...you know...couple bad beats, and instead of turning off fulltilt I try couple mega hyper super turbo tournaments (luckily I never moved up in the stakes in this tilt period) and of course never ever win a single all-in situation....this doesnt happen a lot now as it did in the past, but sometimes it does and it is a unnecessary waste of couple BI....

I have two non-poker goals ...
      Pass the school-leaving exam("maturita" in czech) and pass the "college-entrance" exam (I dont know how to name this one correctly :-) )
      Those goals are counterproductive with my poker life, because I will have to start studying soon if I want to pass those two.....

----------------------

this is my current sharkscope graph
      [IMG]

since that big shot I mentioned earlier I am doing quite ok and slowly moving up

I want to discuss my BM
      I have 450$ right now and I want to play 5,5$ SnG 18max or 45max , currently I play various types of SnG but I want to settle down to one type and those two seems like the best choice for me....
      with my bankroll I now have 81,81 BI for 5,5$ --> Too much? too few? allright?
      When on smaller stakes, I always played like 30-50BI....

thanks for useful replies...
    • kidpruso
      kidpruso
      Bronze
      Hi,
      I'm also from Czech Republic. I will definitely follow your blogs. Keep going.
    • Aceton13
      Aceton13
      Bronze
      Actually i am Czech too ! I think more buy ins means better but 80 seems enough to me
    • MikesekCZE
      MikesekCZE
      Bronze
      Good to see some czech players...where are you from guys?? I live in Hlucin (near Ostrava).

Last two days were pretty interesting (and mind blowing..).

I tried Elephant but it does not work.... there is a window with "Stats appear as soon as..........enough hands." That sounded good but stats never appeared.
      I checked settings and stats should appear after 10 hands but they did not...
      Does elephant work in SnG?? Where could be the mistake??

Nevertheless I played like 10-12 SnG , four today and the rest yesterday....no ITM position yesterday....I didn't survive the bubble two times, couple bad beats and two bad plays so I was pretty dissapointed....

as for today it started really bad...my AK lose to QT, then I was quite card-dead in second and third tournament ending up losing a flip both times....

but the fourth tournament was really sick at first.......
      It was 45max... There were 7 of us so it was the bubble phase.....biggest short with 1 BB was sitting out the whole time, but won like 6 times in a row when all-in and then I called a push from UTG with AK (I was at chiplead but there was still that sit out guy), opponent showed JJ and I lost and fell to 6th position,...then I got lucky couple times and ended up winning that tournament and recoup all the lost buy ins.....

I will definitely take a break for next two days...

If someone can help with the Elephant software that would be sweet...;-)

Also, what is your strategy when on the bubble and with one sit out player..???
    • kidpruso
      kidpruso
      Bronze
      Originally posted by MikesekCZE
      Good to see some czech players...where are you from guys?? I live in Hlucin (near Ostrava).

Last two days were pretty interesting (and mind blowing..).

I tried Elephant but it does not work.... there is a window with "Stats appear as soon as..........enough hands." That sounded good but stats never appeared.
      I checked settings and stats should appear after 10 hands but they did not...
      Does elephant work in SnG?? Where could be the mistake??

Nevertheless I played like 10-12 SnG , four today and the rest yesterday....no ITM position yesterday....I didn't survive the bubble two times, couple bad beats and two bad plays so I was pretty dissapointed....

as for today it started really bad...my AK lose to QT, then I was quite card-dead in second and third tournament ending up losing a flip both times....

but the fourth tournament was really sick at first.......
      It was 45max... There were 7 of us so it was the bubble phase.....biggest short with 1 BB was sitting out the whole time, but won like 6 times in a row when all-in and then I called a push from UTG with AK (I was at chiplead but there was still that sit out guy), opponent showed JJ and I lost and fell to 6th position,...then I got lucky couple times and ended up winning that tournament and recoup all the lost buy ins.....

I will definitely take a break for next two days...

If someone can help with the Elephant software that would be sweet...;-)

Also, what is your strategy when on the bubble and with one sit out player..???
      I'm from Karvina (also near Ostrava), but I'm studying in Brno.

About Elephant: I don't have any experience with that program, so I can't help you, you should create thread in forum/poker software
    • Kotiss
      Kotiss
      Bronze
      Hi,
      good luck with SNGs. I will certainly follow this blog. :s_cool:
      btw I am also Czech(from Ostrava).