Lifetime strategy points

• Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I've played quite long for pokerstrategy and earned 5 564 Lifetime strategy points. Last 4 weeks I've stayed 796-766 (last for weeks points), so I'm still silver. My question: Isn't it possible when player achieves smt like 2000, 3000 or 5000 Lifetime strategy points his gold status reminds even if last 4 weeks he is played less than 800 Strategy points.

On gold status all the necessary videos about BSS is launched. Also some good articles and coachings With silver status I probably not develop as quickly- I don't play higher limits- I don't earn rake for Pokerstrategy.
  • 6 replies
    • darman
      darman
      Bronze
      It's realy annoying when my status drops from gold to silver, becouse I have 796 last four weeks SP (but over 5k lifetime PS).

So ... I'm supporting Kaitz20s suggestion.
    • Timor83
      Timor83
      Bronze
      I'm behind this one too. I can't access the diamond member section anymore because of a busier schoolperiod, although I have more than 25k Lifetime SP's. At this rate I'll be merely gold again in no time, and I won't even be able to watch platinum video's which I might need considering how "well" I'm running the last weeks.
      Bronze
      That would be great. I fully support Katz's idea.

We just need to adjust the point limits one need to achieve to gain lifetime silver / gold / platinum / diamond status.
    • carebax
      carebax
      Bronze
      Yeah something like "if u have it more than 4 _consecutive_ times you keep that status" would be great imo. :f
    • ciRith
      ciRith
      Bronze
      We are working on a lifetime program for the articles. I don't know how long it will take but it will come.
      A lifetime programm for the feaures which have consecutive costs isn't possible. Hand judged, coaches, video makers etc need to be paid and if every member stops playing for us once archieving diamond status Pokerstrategy can't continue this service for you. I think you can understand this. :)

On the other hand there is a lifetime status called Black but this should be rather uninsteristing for you. (You need 500k lifetime points.)
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      I thought that it wasn't going that easy. Of course I understand Pokerstrategy interests. Hand judges are quite helpful- even at silver level. I just have to play more (but playing more isn't always good when you're playing bad). I switch now to the NL 25, so after 3 weeks you probably see me gold again.

And starting to work then with the Black status:D At least I know on what level I don't become silver again:D