This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

Heads up with 13-15bb

• santostr
      santostr
      Bronze
      Just saw chenny and <3 video.

A bit confused at what to do on the BU as a standart against unknown and even agaist a reg I never played HU with.

When you min-raise and BB shoves it realy sucks readless, cause you never know how wide he's doing it.
      On the other hand, some fish (almost) never 3b push, in witch case I rather min-raise than give away free cards.
      Vs regs limping also sucks a bit, cause you can't outplay them alot post flop.

What are your thoughts?
  • 1 reply
    • LgWz
      LgWz
      Black
      Vs unknowns I limp and stab bad hands and raise decent ones and feel what he's up to, if he's going to be aggressive etc.

Vs regs I tend to raise a bit tighter because they'll usually have a wider shoving range. I mix good and bad hands in my limping range if they start attacking my limps.

I don't agree you can't outplay them postflop. Many regs are bad and playing more tables than they can handle. You also have position.