loosing already "won" hands

• boboistina
      boboistina
      Bronze
      Preflop: Hero is BU with Qh, Qd
      3 folds, MP2 calls $0,05, 2 folds, Hero raises to $0,25, SB folds, BB calls $0,20, MP2 calls $0,20.

Flop: ($0,77) Kc, Qs, 3s (3 players)
      BB bets $0,65, MP2 calls $0,65, Hero raises to $1,66 (All-In), BB calls $1,01, MP2 folds.

Turn: ($4,74) Ks
      River: ($4,74) Ah (2 players)

Final Pot: $4,74

Results follow (highlight to see):
      Hero shows (Qh Qd)
      BB shows a full-house, kings full of aces (Ad Kh)

BB wins with a full-house, kings full of aces (Ad Kh)

This hand made me laugh so much i couldnt stop replaying it in hand history. He had 3% chance of winning it on the flop and i already thought i won it, but fulltilt RNG decided otherwise.

How about the rest of you, any similar hands where you thought u won it and didnt even conside loosing the hand is a possibility like me in this one?
  • 7 replies
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      Almost no hand is ever won until the rivercard has hit.

Things like this happens to all of us and the only way to deal with it is to accept the fact that every now and then it'll happen.
    • Hahaownedlolz
      Hahaownedlolz
      Bronze
      Originally posted by vonki
      Almost no hand is ever won until the rivercard has hit.

Things like this happens to all of us and the only way to deal with it is to accept the fact that every now and then it'll happen.
      not really true. It's not that uncommon to be all in with KQ or something like that vs Ax in a sng. dry board.. A on turn. and your drawing dead already. But exept from that i agree.
    • vonki
      vonki
      Coach
      Coach
      hence the "almost" Hahaownedlolz! :D
    • joecar
      joecar
      Silver
      Or you see the wondrous word "muck"
    • FACSKING
      FACSKING
      Bronze
      every hand in cash online -anty slightest chance and the donk wins everytime -i am beginning to think it might be rigged !!!
    • cindy1985
      cindy1985
      Bronze
      Originally posted by boboistina
      How about the rest of you, any similar hands where you thought u won it and didnt even conside loosing the hand is a possibility like me in this one?
      I remember one particularly funny: 99 vs TT on 99x board. Turn T, river T. Nice one, but not really tilting since it was again a shortstack and we were already allin preflop anyway... But I certainly didn't expect to lose this one after the flop :)
    • brishon
      brishon
      Basic
      Hi boboistina,

I have gone through your given data and found it's really interesting.

I'm a beginner and I have just started playing, I don't have ability to analysis your data. I'm sure other members will help you soon.

All the best!

Bingo Gift Vouchers