[NL2-NL10] NL10 6max Rush, AA deep stacks

• Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Villains stats: 17/14/1.9 during 171 hands, 3bet 12.7.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($6.05)
      Hero (MP) ($19.64)
      CO ($18.09)
      Button ($10.67)
      SB ($10)
      BB ($7.53)

Preflop: Hero is MP with A, A
      1 fold, Hero bets $0.30, CO raises to $0.90, 3 folds, Hero raises to $2.85, CO calls $1.95

Flop: ($5.85) 9, 2, 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $3, CO raises to $7, Hero calls $4

Turn: ($19.85) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $9.79 (All-In)

Preflop: When he calls my 4bet I put him on a high pair that he knows he should fold but simply can't. Basically I think he has QQ-JJ, maybe even TT (but unlikely), and AK is also possible.

Flop: His raise into preflop 4better's cbet looks superstrong and I don't want to shove being afraid of set. However I simply couldn't fold that...

Turn: Board becomes drawy, pot becomes big. Ah whatever, I'm not folding this anyway, so better to shove myself :f_cry:
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Bliausmas,

Preflop: I guess I'd even 4bet bigger like ~$3,60 or something similar for the reason that we are so damn deep and I don't want to give him correct implied odds to Call for set value.
      Postflop: I guess I am even just shipping the flop. We just can't fold. I guess he might as well sometimes play this way his overpair here.

Best regards.
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Do you think he had correct odds to setmine while calling 4bet? Well it's pretty much clear I have AA-KK when I 4bet being so deep, but still his odds were smth like 10:1, that's pretty close..
      He had 99 here, I don't know why he needed to 3bet with such a hand, especially IP..
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Bliausmas
      Do you think he had correct odds to setmine while calling 4bet? Well it's pretty much clear I have AA-KK when I 4bet being so deep, but still his odds were smth like 10:1, that's pretty close..
      He had 99 here, I don't know why he needed to 3bet with such a hand, especially IP..
      Yeah, 10:1 are somewhat correct implied odds. For the reason:
      1) He knows that we mostly do this with KK, AA
      2) We will likely go broke with them
      3) And somehow correct implied odds.
      4) And he has a pretty easy fold on flop anyways when he doesn't hit.
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Yep, lesson learned. Next time I'm gonna put in some bigger raises for value when being so deep.