This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL2-NL10] NL10 6max Rush, AA deep stacks

• Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Villains stats: 17/14/1.9 during 171 hands, 3bet 12.7.

Full Tilt No-Limit Hold'em, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Full Tilt Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.com

UTG ($6.05)
      Hero (MP) ($19.64)
      CO ($18.09)
      Button ($10.67)
      SB ($10)
      BB ($7.53)

Preflop: Hero is MP with A, A
      1 fold, Hero bets $0.30, CO raises to $0.90, 3 folds, Hero raises to $2.85, CO calls $1.95

Flop: ($5.85) 9, 2, 7 (2 players)
      Hero bets $3, CO raises to $7, Hero calls $4

Turn: ($19.85) 6 (2 players)
      Hero bets $9.79 (All-In)

Preflop: When he calls my 4bet I put him on a high pair that he knows he should fold but simply can't. Basically I think he has QQ-JJ, maybe even TT (but unlikely), and AK is also possible.

Flop: His raise into preflop 4better's cbet looks superstrong and I don't want to shove being afraid of set. However I simply couldn't fold that...

Turn: Board becomes drawy, pot becomes big. Ah whatever, I'm not folding this anyway, so better to shove myself :f_cry:
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello Bliausmas,

Preflop: I guess I'd even 4bet bigger like ~$3,60 or something similar for the reason that we are so damn deep and I don't want to give him correct implied odds to Call for set value.
      Postflop: I guess I am even just shipping the flop. We just can't fold. I guess he might as well sometimes play this way his overpair here.

Best regards.
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Do you think he had correct odds to setmine while calling 4bet? Well it's pretty much clear I have AA-KK when I 4bet being so deep, but still his odds were smth like 10:1, that's pretty close..
      He had 99 here, I don't know why he needed to 3bet with such a hand, especially IP..
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Originally posted by Bliausmas
      Do you think he had correct odds to setmine while calling 4bet? Well it's pretty much clear I have AA-KK when I 4bet being so deep, but still his odds were smth like 10:1, that's pretty close..
      He had 99 here, I don't know why he needed to 3bet with such a hand, especially IP..
      Yeah, 10:1 are somewhat correct implied odds. For the reason:
      1) He knows that we mostly do this with KK, AA
      2) We will likely go broke with them
      3) And somehow correct implied odds.
      4) And he has a pretty easy fold on flop anyways when he doesn't hit.
    • Bliausmas
      Bliausmas
      Bronze
      Yep, lesson learned. Next time I'm gonna put in some bigger raises for value when being so deep.