Can't open soft

• Pichux
      Pichux
      Bronze
      Hey, guys!

I just moved my BR to FT yesterday. Everything was ok, but today i can't login for the whole day. When i start the soft it just gives me a really small window with a "!" mark. No text, even the button that is pushable is blank. Someone has any ideas what's wrong?
  • 6 replies
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Hi Pichux,

I could be wrong, but that sounds like an technical error to me. I would try reinstalling the software again and if that doesn't help, I'd contact customer service.
    • Pichux
      Pichux
      Bronze
      Reinstalling helped
    • MichaelM
      MichaelM
      Bronze
      Brilliant. Thanks for coming back and telling us. It's always great to share such things, as others might encounter the same problem.
    • Pichux
      Pichux
      Bronze
      Well, unfortunately i am forced to come back again, because the problem has not disapeared. When i reinstalled, it all worked nice. But when i close the soft and try to run it again, it didn't worked. Now it turns out that i need to reinstall the soft every day. I'll now try to contact their customer service and ask about this. Of course i would appreciate any advice here aswell :)

edit: Oh yeah, one more thing. When i reinstall the soft, the setup doesn't finish normally, but crashes. It just copies all the needed files and the windows announces that the setup programm has crashed.
    • sindeon
      sindeon
      Bronze
      Hi Pichux,

if the installator doesn´t finish the process succesfully, it probably means that the file is corrupted. I´d suggest you to download any freeware tool, which un-installs this poker soft from your PC completely (including windows registers), then download that poker soft again and try to install.

Hope it helps! Good luck!

Ondra
    • Pichux
      Pichux
      Bronze
      So, this time i deleted it through control panel (Did it using the FTSetup before that) And seems that everything is ok now. Will post if the problem reappears.

Cheers! ;)