[Application] Staking for HU SnG Cake

• nivusic
      nivusic
      Bronze
      I have read and accepted the staking rules. By posting in this thread, every member acknowledges the same.

Hi, I've been playing HU SnGs for quite some time now and unfortunately had to withdraw my money from Cake. I find it the best place to play those cause competition is just too bad and I think I do really OK there although traffic is pretty bad.
      I am looking for a stake for 200-300(maybe even more if the interest is high enough) 18+0,90$ HU SnGs.

This is my graph from sharkscope for HU SnGs 0-15$ buy-in :

I have two offers :
      1. 50% of winnings and no rakeback
      2. 30% of winnings +40% of rakeback

Examples of these 2 offers (on 100$ investment) :

1. With ROI 5% 2,5$ of profit
      2. With ROI 5% 1,5$+1,2$=2,7$

1. With ROI 10% 5$ of profit
      2. With ROI 10% 3$+1,2$=4,2$ of profit

I won't be playing anything else on Cake during the time of these HU SnGs and you will be able to easily follow progress on Sharkscope. My nickname on Cake is nivusic.

Please contact me via PM for further details. Looking forward to it.
  • 1 reply
    • nivusic
      nivusic
      Bronze
      I forgot to mention since buying pieces at Cake can be difficult since not a lot of players play there I will be accepting money transfer through MB, Poker Stars and Party Poker. At MB we can arrange for me to cover % of transfer fee although I would not prefer that way of payment.
      Payouts will be done the same way you bought in, or can be arranged in some other ways as you wish.