What should you do if you were me? Bonuses

• eXtremeACE
      eXtremeACE
      Bronze
      I really don't know what's best order of action.

I have a poker770 account with 10.90$. Now, I really don't like them that much, not saying they are scammers or anything close to that, in fact I believe they are paying out, I just don't like the look of it.

I've been contacted via support and offered a bonus deal. As I didn't deposited there (i won that 10$ somehow), if i deposit this evening I get up to 30$ refund + 100% on first deposit.

I have 20$ in MB account and am wondering if I should do that, or deposit to lets say Full Tilt over PokerStrategy, and get 100% + 27% rakeback (i really think rakeback is really awesome later on).

Doing the first, I'll have 30$ + 20$ pending bonus and ability to refund up to 20$ if I go broke on Poker770.

Doing the later, I'll have 20$ + 20$ pending bonus (100% to first deposit) and 27% rakeback on Full Tilt.

Or should I go completely different route, and apply for free 50$ capital for Full Tilt, and deposit 20$ to Poker770? haha

What should I do?
  • 4 replies
    • HannesZ
      HannesZ
      Headadmin
      Headadmin
      Hey,

First off all welcome to PokerStrategy.com.

Well you can combine both. :)

Get your starting capital on Full Tilt Poker and as soon as you get the money you can make your deposit on FTP and get rakeback + first deposit bonus.

Just follow this download guide in order to get your starting capital on Full Tilt Poker:
      How to get your $50 at Full Tilt Poker

At the bottom of this page you find further information about rakeback and the first deposit bonus.

If you have further questions, please do not hesitate to ask.

Best regards,
      Hannes
    • ExternalUseOnly
      ExternalUseOnly
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HannesZ
      Hey,

First off all welcome to PokerStrategy.com.

Well you can combine both. :)

Get your starting capital on Full Tilt Poker and as soon as you get the money you can make your deposit on FTP and get rakeback + first deposit bonus.

ofc the admin would say this...

But it is the best way to go especialy if your relatively new to poker, actualy even if you've been playing a few years i reckon pokerstrategy will have something to offer you once you start earning strategy points and taking advantages of the bonuses and other promotions here,

PS FTW

All the best
    • eXtremeACE
      eXtremeACE
      Bronze
      Just did my quiz, passed it and now am waiting for 50$ to FTP.

Thank you guys for showing me I could get both at the same time.

So once I get 50$ from PS and I deposit and unlock rakeback, would I get rackback while playing with PS bonus of 50$ ?

Cheers,
      -eXtremeACE
    • Jan217
      Jan217
      Bronze
      Yeah you would indeed, and its definately worth depositing to get the rakeback, will really help you out building a bankroll at the start, especially if you put in a lot of volume. :)