This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[Application] Need stake on Pstars MTT ! take a look!

• cojonel
      cojonel
      Global
      Am citit şi am acceptat regulile de staking. Postând în acest subiect, fiecare membru confirmă cele menţionate mai sus.

FeEdback Thread => :heart: :heart: :heart: :diamond: Aplicatia de staking:diamond: :heart: :heart: :heart:

Hy guyss !
      Some words about me....hmm i`m cojonel right here on forum for about 2 and a half years and once with strategy also started to play poker ! Experienced kinda all tips up to nl50 also busted some bankrolls playing up to 8/16$ FLHU :> ( YES I m crazy :> ). Turneys played some with some good results...but sample not that big ...big means 2k+ ... also spent quite some moneys from online poker :) ! the feeling was awesome. and right now i d like to be staked for some mtts ...
      Lets say what i`m interested in ! Better could be to be staked for about at least 50 tournies max buyin beeing 5.5$ on pokerstars ! What i`m interested in playing are guaranties only tournies and also can bring dayly feedback about my road to staker ! deal would be 35/65 (staker favor OFC :) ) and 50/50 Final Table +stake back!
      I`m using holdem manager to track my oponents. Also i`d like to answer any other questions if somebody interested in !

this are my results till now. i think i missed some but dont really worth finding them. smalls one

If is some1 interested in contact me via Community and we can make a great deal ...but i think its +ev to make it for some 20+ tournies ....MAX buyn 5.5$( but many of them are 3.3 or 2.2 and quite few 5.5) .
      I can also give you my last handhistory for last 3 weeks dealed in 2 of 2.2$ tournie i played! played for 10 hours .

Have a nice day guys !
  • 4 replies