searching for study partners

• OONOShortstack
      OONOShortstack
      Bronze
      Hi

I had a blog here about ~ a half a year ago I then played 1/2 2/4 and some 3/6 and my goal was to make it to 25/50 I think.
      Using a short stack strategy approach.

I did make it to 5/10 10/20 but the blog dident make it for more than 3 pages or so :D .

After a slow start 2011 I have been jumping around trying different games new stuffs which have made the start of 2011 even slower.

I have decided that that was a very stupid thing to do and now going back
      to the goal I had in my first blog to make it to 25/50

That is something I want to accomplice by the end of the year

:diamond: goals for 2011

:spade: I want be a very good player with very few leaks by the end of 2011.
      I am going to work a lot on my leaks find them and stop them.

I decided that I am going to make it 3 categories to make this easier.

:heart: 1. 0-26bbs
      :diamond: 2. 27-35bbs
      :club: 3. 35-50bbs

And then after I feel that I am super soild in this BB areas I have completed the goal.

:spade: I want to get very good at things like working hard on my game playing A game focus quitting working out have a reasonable schedule things like that.

My goal is to play 30-35 hours a week (one day off)
      I feel like if I was going to play more it would not be anymore A game play. So just going to play as much as I can but still play A game all the time.
      and also work on my game when I cant play my A game 20 hours+ a week.

:heart: play 25/50 by the end of the year
  • 11 replies
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      Hi, I will follow closely since I returned to SSing lately and I'm thinking about trying PS cap tables (I currently play 0,5/1 FT shallow tables).

You didn't write with which limits you will start. Will you use an agressive BRM?

Waiting eagerly for first hands and promise to comment.

GL
    • OONOShortstack
      OONOShortstack
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RahXephon1
      Hi, I will follow closely since I returned to SSing lately and I'm thinking about trying PS cap tables (I currently play 0,5/1 FT shallow tables).

You didn't write with which limits you will start. Will you use an agressive BRM?

Waiting eagerly for first hands and promise to comment.

GL
      Hi nice to hear

I dont exactly know where i am going to start but 5/10 is a limit i feel comfortable with.
      I am in a DS this year have started very slow my hour $ is something like $27 wich is very bad at my levels and this month i am down like 3k in ev
      so I am not going to play 10/20 so probably going to play 5/10 and when no good games there I am going to play some 2/4 and 3/6.

when it comes to the amount of buy ins/ caps I want for the limit i play.
      I like having 150 buy ins I dont play that many tables and also do a little table selecting so I think 150 is Enough
      . I would recommend a lot more if you play a lot of tables.

probably not going to play that much today going to fix my hud and look into the cap game a little more and preper myself.

gl at the tables :D
    • supeyrio
      supeyrio
      Bronze
      hi :tongue:

hope you run good since the last time you showed me your graph.
      will you hit SNE btw?
    • AlCaTrAzzALZ
      AlCaTrAzzALZ
      Bronze
      nl50 cap here, will follow with interest ;)
    • OONOShortstack
      OONOShortstack
      Bronze
      Originally posted by supeyrio
      hi :tongue:

hope you run good since the last time you showed me your graph.
      will you hit SNE btw?
      yea stars is not nice to me :( i am ~ +-0 in ev at stars this year and this year have been very slow start for me +- 0 in the game and + 10k in ev

going back to FTP now and going to start grinding there dont think it is a good ide to play at a site that you hate :D
    • OONOShortstack
      OONOShortstack
      Bronze
      I am looking to start or be part of a study groupe or find someone to talk with on regular basis. Never really done that and i feel like that is something that really can help your game a lot.

In the games I play now it seems like a lot of the players talk strategies with eatch othere the at least the ones from the same country (looking at the playing style). This is probably a pretty big disadvantage for me so going to try to fix that can you help? :P

I play 2/4-10/20 shallow stack

if you are a full stacker and would be interested sitNgo player or whatever no problem we can still learn from each othere and also dont have to be 100% game talk pre game and things like that is also good.

I am playing full time so best would be if the group or you also is but no need.

I can send graphs and things like that if you would be interested.
      dont be afraid to send me a FR and I will give you my skype/msn :)
    • RahXephon1
      RahXephon1
      Bronze
      I'd love to be a part of that since I feel I stagnate a bit with my progress. I'm playing just 0,5/1 FR . Never really tried SH.

I will send you a FR with my skype, add me if you wish.
    • OONOShortstack
      OONOShortstack
      Bronze
      Originally posted by RahXephon1
      I'd love to be a part of that since I feel I stagnate a bit with my progress. I'm playing just 0,5/1 FR . Never really tried SH.

I will send you a FR with my skype, add me if you wish.
      accepted :)
    • OONOShortstack
      OONOShortstack
      Bronze
      I changet my mind
    • OONOShortstack
      OONOShortstack
      Bronze
      Ok I have decided that I am a idiot for trying new things just beacuse i run a litel bad absolutely my biggest weakness also makes the blog look stupid :s_ugly:

However I think I have started to understand myself better after this and what I am good at and what not. So hopefully it is a problem that will stay in the past.

I will try to give more frequent updates also going to update first post tomorrow with some more clear goals to get a better idea what the blog is going to be about.
    • OONOShortstack
      OONOShortstack
      Bronze
      I had a great week and feels good to be back and out of the
      downswing/ breakeven stretch.

going to try to play to saturday without looking at my results in HM or cashier to see which effect that have. Someone who want to join me? or bet? ;)