Mansion Points

• 10 replies
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi franciscol,

No, we don't calculate StrategyPoints that way. You get 4 StrategyPoints for each $1 rake you generate.

Merry Christmas!
      -thunderbird56-
    • franciscol
      franciscol
      Bronze
      But at mansionpoker's page it says that for every 1 u$s of rake they give 1 MCP so if i have 800 MCP i will have = 3200 .And how can i know how much rake i gave made? I asked to mansion poker support and they said to me that they can't say that to me.All is confuse
    • thunderbird56
      thunderbird56
      Bronze
      Hi franciscol,

StrategyPoints system is not equivalent to Mansion points system. The main difference is that we calculate StrategyPoints according to your own rake, and Mansion calculate your Mansion points according to the total rake (the rake all active players gererate each hand).

Please contact Mansion support if you want to find out how much rake you've generated so far. They should let you know it. When you get 2,000 StrategyPoints, you can get Poker Tracker from us which allows you to track your rake.

Good luck at the tables!
      -thunderbird56-
    • xylere
      xylere
      Bronze
      As far as I know tracker isn`t really accurate in calcualting onGame`s rake... that`s what I heard) Besides, it is common knowledge that up to 30% of the hands are lost (due to the software), however, you can fix it by using Ram drive (or at least lower the percentage).
    • aBpaMoB
      aBpaMoB
      Bronze
      I didn't want to start a new thread so I decided to write here.
      I play at Mansion with my free 50$ from 29 Jan 2008 and the amount of my MPP is 0, but as far as I read this is impossible because I have made about 150 poker strategy points for 4 days - to 3rd Feb , which haven't been updated since 3rd Feb. Here are my questions: Is it possible that I haven't make any rake to earn MPP and when will my Strategy Points be updated?
      Thanks in advance!
    • Kadri
      Kadri
      Bronze
      My MPP freezes for a week.I send them (Mansion) couple letters and they put my week played MPP-s to account.

Sorry for my english.
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi aBpaMoB!

Your StrategyPoints will be updated as soon as we get the lists from Mansion Poker. If you don't see any MPP in your Mansion Poker profile, please contact the Mansion Poker support.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • LiamNG123
      LiamNG123
      Bronze
      Hi, just a quick question, its related to Mansion points so thought i would post in here. How long does it take for the $100 to be transferred to my account after earning the 2200 mansion points (which i have now done)?
    • Puschkin81
      Puschkin81
      Bronze
      Hi LiamNG123!

Congratulations for collecting so many points. Please contact the Mansion Poker support and ask for the bonus. It shouldn't take too long.

Good luck at the tables!
      Puschkin81
    • marier
      marier
      Bronze
      didn´t want to make a new thread so i will post my questions here.

Do I get Mansion points and Strategy points also for SitnGos - I couldn´t find anything about Mansion points on their website, it is only said there, that you get 5MP for 1$ for tournament fee, but I didn´t understand do sitngos qualify for that.

Was there a time limit for clearing the bonus?

Best regards.