Known players:
      Position:
      Stack
      Hero:
      $4,63
      CO:
      $1,4

0,01/0,02 No-Limit Hold'em (5 handed)
      Hand recorder used for this poker hand: Elephant.Base 0.98 by www.pokerstrategy.com.

Preflop: Hero is BB with J:heart: , T:club: . CO posts a blind of $0,02.
      MP3 folds, CO checks, 2 folds, Hero checks.

Flop: ($0,05) A:club: , J:club: , 4:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,04, CO calls $0,04.

Turn: ($0,13) 5:club: (2 players)
      Hero bets $0,06, CO raises to $0,84, Hero raises to $1,62, CO calls $0,50 (All-In), Hero gets uncalled bet back.

well, I was quite sure villain had flush, but I had fairly good odds that my flush was better, right?

River: ($2,81) 4:diamond: (2 players)

Final Pot: $2,81

what do you guys think? was it right decision to push here or should i have folded (or called) my hand instead?

Villain is unknown player and I had quite aggressive image at this table, but I don't think he was aware of it as he just recently joined the table.
  • 3 replies
    • armo
      armo
      Bronze
      I think when villain makes that huge raise your T-high flush is no good
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello foolboydesire,

And welcome to the forum! Hopefully we will see more hands from you in the future, so we will be able to help you fix your leaks and as well help move up the limits. Will be waiting for next hands and till that good luck on tables!

You can't do much there on turn, rather just Bet/Fold it or even Check/Call a small bet since they wont Call anyways with worse.

Best regards.
    • foolboydesire
      foolboydesire
      Bronze
      thank you guys for a feedback, and for a nice welcome, I'll be definetely posting up more of my hands in the near future :)