This site uses cookies to improve your browsing experience. By continuing to browse the website, you accept such cookies. For more details and to change your settings, see our Cookie Policy and Privacy Policy. Close

[NL20-NL50] 25nl AJ

• YUKNOW
      YUKNOW
      Bronze
      Villain is 18/15 AF 1.7, Agg% 39, 3bet: 7.2 over 434 hands, im guessing a reg (first day i play in the room). Also my image was pretty bad at the time :f_p:

Should I have raised the turn? :f_confused:

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.25(BB) Replayer
      SB ($46.63)
      BB ($28.04)
      UTG ($25)
      CO ($6.45)
      Hero ($25)

Dealt to Hero A:diamond: J:diamond:

UTG raises to $0.75, fold, Hero calls $0.75, fold, fold

FLOP ($1.85) 6:club: 7:diamond: J:club:

UTG bets $1.23, Hero calls $1.23

TURN ($4.31) 6:club: 7:diamond: J:club: 9:diamond:

UTG bets $2.87, Hero calls $2.87

RIVER ($10.05) 6:club: 7:diamond: J:club: 9:diamond: 8:club:

UTG bets $6.70, Hero calls $6.70
  • 3 replies
    • BogdanPS
      BogdanPS
      Basic
      His river bet looks like Tx or a flush.

The question is if we can expect a player like this to bluff much on this river. Given we called 2 streets on this board I don't expect many 25nl villains to bet this river as a bluff.

So I think we have to fold as I can't see a worse hand valuebetting and can't see many bluffs (especially since he opens UTG).

If you expect him to have AQ/AK and expect him to bluff always than calling is fine but that is a bit far fetched in my opinion.
    • ReyPeon
      ReyPeon
      Bronze
      Is it possible to minraise turn and see if we can get a free showdown?
    • Kaitz20
      Kaitz20
      Bronze
      Originally posted by ReyPeon
      Is it possible to minraise turn and see if we can get a free showdown?
      nl everything is possible :D
      I´d likely would raise/call turn, since it looks very strong, so overpairs might easily fold and if he would put me on move, he can shove his fd himself. I´d make it 6.5$ to have more fold equity against overpairs and if he calls then I´d take my free showdown
      Don´t expect overpairs to bet river, also don´t expect random hands to bluff river, so I think you´re mostly beat and I´d fold to river barrel