[NL2-NL10] 2Nl - QQ Sb Fr

• philhellmutt
      philhellmutt
      Bronze
      Don't you just love when an A hits the flop with KK or QQ... ;)

Villain is 39/6/0 over 19 hands, AF=inf

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.02(BB) Replayer
      Hero ($2.08)
      BB ($5.24)
      UTG ($1.01)
      UTG+1 ($0.63)
      UTG+2 ($5.15)
      MP1 ($5.60)
      MP2 ($1.15)
      CO ($2)
      BTN ($0.92)

Dealt to Hero Q:club: Q:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, BTN calls $0.02, Hero raises to $0.08, BB calls $0.06, BTN calls $0.06

FLOP ($0.24) A:heart: 7:spade: 5:diamond:

Hero bets $0.16, BB folds, BTN raises to $0.32, Hero folds

BTN wins $0.53

Was I too hasty in folding to min-raise?

Maybe you can see a theme in some of these posts... my WTSD stat is around 20%... does this indicate that I'm folding too much overall?

I've started with a solid enough winrate ~13bb/100 over 4K hands, but maybe I'm missing some value....
  • 4 replies
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      Hello philhellmutt,

You have to raise bigger preflop ~$0,10.

Was I too hasty in folding to min-raise?

Not much you can do there. I'd also make the crying fold. You most often at least vs an ace there.

Maybe you can see a theme in some of these posts... my WTSD stat is around 20%... does this indicate that I'm folding too much overall?

WTSD 20% is a bit too small but although you don't have that many hands I guess. How many do you have? Although for some sample size is 20 as well fine. :)

I've started with a solid enough winrate ~13bb/100 over 4K hands, but maybe I'm missing some value....

You could easily just be on a upswing when you started but now falling on downswing and not running that good. Just use to downswing for posting hands and trying to find your leaks. That helps the most. :) Will be waiting for new hands from you.

Best regards.
    • philhellmutt
      philhellmutt
      Bronze
      Thanks Veriz.

Yes, only about 4,100 hands, so I should probably not say too much... ;)

I've heard some people suggest at least 10K hands is needed, but others consider it too small a sample. Maybe 20K+ is needed before drawing too many conclusions?

I won't start making hero calls just to lift WTSD% either, but maybe call a bit more against players I've caught making regular bluffs on the river.... I have a few notes on these type of players... ;)
    • veriz
      veriz
      Black
      I've heard some people suggest at least 10K hands is needed, but others consider it too small a sample. Maybe 20K+ is needed before drawing too many conclusions?

The more the better. :) I'd start taking a look how we doing from like 50k+ hands, even 50k is pretty small sample.
    • philhellmutt
      philhellmutt
      Bronze
      No worries, thanks Veriz.

I have a lot of grinding to do... :D