MSS'ing it up!

• beefpuff
      beefpuff
      Bronze
      Hello! :)

My name is Alex and I'm a student living in the Netherlands.

I've been playing poker on and off for about 2 years but I've never really taken it seriously. I've experimented with many different formats including SSS, BSS, DoNs and HU SnGs. It's time to try MSS! :)

My plan with this blog is to keep track of my play and post some interesting hands, as well as to discuss the MSS strategy in more detail. Hopefully in this way everyone will benefit, including myself of course :)

Unfortunately my PokerStars account isn't tracked to PS, and since that's where I play for 95% of the time I'm not able to take a look at the gold MSS articles.

Anyway, I started playing MSS 2 days ago.

My first impressions

1) I really like it
      2) There's a lot of table management involved
      3) It's very swingy!
      4) There's a lot of room for adjusting the basic strategy vs different opponents.

I'm playing on NL10 with a 30BI rule, and I will move up to NL25 when I have 400$ (40 MSS buyins).

Here is a graph of my MSS so far. Running -ev, hopefully that will change soon!

Short term goals:
      1) Stop clicking the fold checkbox
      2) Make SilverStar on PS this month (I'll need around 80 VPPs /day)
      3) After every 5k hands played, do an in-depth analysis of my play and post my thoughts in this thread.

Medium term goals:
      1) Improve my mindset (I've improved in this quite a lot this past month, but I still room to improve)
      - to do this I will read "The Poker Mindset"
      2) Get in contact with other MSS players and organize a sweat-session, hand review, etc.
      3) Update my progress in this thread regularly.
      4) Ignore my ego and post hands which I know I played horribly (just as punishment :) )

Long term goals:
      1) Move up to NL25 with good BRM
      2) Make enough money to pay the rent for my room (around 350 euros /month)
      3) Exercise more!

Bankroll Update
      Hands: 3845
      Bankroll:144.84$
      Level: NL10 - Buyin for 4$
      Buyins: 36

I expect to hit my first 5k hands today, so I'll post my first analysis then.

Thanks for reading!
  • 24 replies
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Good luck sir!

Will follow with great interest. I shall start my own blog/MSS Career shortly. Just want to get a feel for the strategy beforehand.

Good luck at the tables :)

Gary
    • beefpuff
      beefpuff
      Bronze
      5k Hand Review

5k hands probably aren’t enough hands to make much of a review of my play, but since I posted this as a goal I better stick to it. So here it goes :)

1) Graph and summary

Some nice swings!

I’ve been running pretty bad overall (8 BIs difference), but considering the fact that even if I was =ev, I’d only be at 3.75bb/100 there’s still plenty of things that I could be improving. 5k hands isn’t much of a sample though, I think I’ll get a better idea at 10k+

2) Stats

Again, with a sample size of 5k hands this isn’t really enough to get a good sample size for most of the stats.

My VPIP seems very low! What a nit I am!

I’ve done some calculations to estimate what VPIP the MSS charts would give me:

EP = 4.89% (my EP VPIP is 5.8)
      MP = 7.09% (my MP VPIP is 8.8)
      CO, BU, Blinds = 9.95% (my VPIP is ~12%)

Total in orbit = 7.87% (not counting steals and resteals)

These estimates are far from perfect since I am not taking into account the steals & resteals chart and the 3Bet chart. However percentage-wise I think that I am pretty close to the charts.

I’m playing a little looser than the charts suggest, but I think this is fine since I play more pots against known fish. One of my leaks I think is to play too many low-mid PPs against these players though, and since I often hate the flop and find it hard to be aggressive on the flop and turn I should be playing slightly tighter.

My flop CBet of 62% is probably a little low (I think 70% is a good number for BSS at least), but I have no idea what it should be for MSS.

W$SD% is probably a little too low, but that may also be due to me running –EV.

All in all, I’m finding it a little hard to draw many conclusions from these stats as I don’t really know where they should be for MSS and sample size is a little low. If anyone can spot some leaks from these stats I’d be very grateful for any comments.

3 – Some hands

The biggest win:

Grabbed by Holdem Manager
      NL Holdem $0.10(BB) Replayer
      SB ($8.65)
      BB ($10.04)
      UTG ($5.89)
      UTG+1 ($13.52)
      Hero ($4.47)
      MP1 ($8)
      CO ($8.10)
      BTN ($10)

Dealt to Hero K:spade: A:club:

fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.25, fold, CO raises to $0.50, BTN calls $0.50, fold, fold, Hero calls $0.25

FLOP ($1.65) 7:heart: 3:diamond: K:heart:

Hero bets $0.95, CO calls $0.95, BTN calls $0.95

TURN ($4.50) 7:heart: 3:diamond: K:heart: 9:diamond:

Hero checks, CO bets $1.50, BTN calls $1.50, Hero calls $1.50

RIVER ($9) 7:heart: 3:diamond: K:heart: 9:diamond: K:diamond:

Hero bets $1.52 (AI), CO calls $1.52, BTN raises to $3.04, CO raises to $4.56, BTN calls $1.52

Hero shows K:spade: A:club:
      (Pre 5%, Flop 3.9%, Turn 2.4%)

CO shows A:heart: A:diamond:
      (Pre 87%, Flop 85.4%, Turn 90.5%)

BTN shows K:club: Q:spade:
      (Pre 9%, Flop 10.7%, Turn 7.1%)

Hero wins $12.91
      BTN wins $5.77

I obviously got extremely lucky here and hit my 1 outer! I think I played it okay post-flop. I think calling pre-flop is fine too – 4Beting would probably only get called by better. I think the person with AA played the river horribly, but I can relate to not wanting to fold aces :P

The largest loss:

SB ($10)
      BB ($6.41)
      UTG ($5.25)
      UTG+1 ($14.83)
      UTG+2 ($10)
      MP1 ($5.14)
      MP2 ($18.33)
      Hero ($7.56)
      BTN ($10.07)

Dealt to Hero A:club: J:spade:

fold, fold, fold, MP1 raises to $5.14 (AI), fold, Hero raises to $7.56 (AI), fold, fold, fold

FLOP ($10.43) 7:spade: J:heart: Q:club:

TURN ($10.43) 7:spade: J:heart: Q:club: 8:spade:

RIVER ($10.43) 7:spade: J:heart: Q:club: 8:spade: K:heart:

MP1 shows 3:spade: K:spade:
      (Pre 37%, Flop 16.9%, Turn 25.0%)

Hero shows A:club: J:spade:
      (Pre 63%, Flop 83.1%, Turn 75.0%)

MP1 wins $9.91

I know, I look like a fish here. But let me explain. MP1 was going on a rampage and had gone in 5 or 6 hands in a row, no exceptions (showing 5-7 etc). AJ is ahead most of the time against his range so I think it was a +EV call. Of course being in the CO I still have 3 people behind me, but they will probably only call with QQ+ which won’t happen too often. I think I played it okay (although it seems pretty thin), but if you disagree please correct me.

Probably a bad call?

SB ($10)
      Hero ($4.15)
      UTG ($10.41)
      UTG+1 ($18.99)
      UTG+2 ($9.24)
      MP1 ($10)
      CO ($32.64)
      BTN ($8)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: 9:diamond:

UTG calls $0.10, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero checks

FLOP ($0.25) 9:heart: J:spade: T:heart:

Hero bets $0.15, UTG raises to $10.31 (AI), Hero calls $3.90 (AI)

TURN ($8.35) 9:heart: J:spade: T:heart: A:club:

RIVER ($8.35) 9:heart: J:spade: T:heart: A:club: T:diamond:

Hero shows T:spade: 9:diamond:
      (Pre 14%, Flop 2.5%, Turn 0.0%)

UTG shows J:diamond: J:heart:
      (Pre 86%, Flop 97.5%, Turn 100.0%)

UTG wins $7.94

Villain was 29/0 over 17 hands.

I found it really difficult to put him on a hand once he shoved the river.

I think it was a bad call since the times that the villain is ahead I’ll be drawing very thin, but if I am ahead then it’s likely that there are a lot of outs for him.

This is putting him on a wide range:

Board: 9:heart: J:spade: T:heart:
      Equity Win Tie
      MP2 58.14% 57.00% 1.14% { 99+, KQs, AJo, KQo }
      MP3 41.86% 40.73% 1.14% { Ts9d }

So it seems like an easy fold, but at the time it was an insta-call on my end. I guess I should be thinking more.

Similar Situation:

SB ($4.43)
      BB ($11.78)
      UTG ($3.70)
      UTG+1 ($5.14)
      UTG+2 ($6)
      MP1 ($4.58)
      MP2 ($10.35)
      Hero ($4.15)
      BTN ($9.07)

Dealt to Hero T:spade: A:spade:

fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, Hero raises to $0.30, BTN calls $0.30, fold, fold

FLOP ($0.75) 3:club: T:club: A:heart:

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.20, Hero raises to $0.80, BTN raises to $4, Hero calls $3.05 (AI)

TURN ($8.45) 3:club: T:club: A:heart: 9:club:

RIVER ($8.45) 3:club: T:club: A:heart: 9:club: Q:diamond:

Hero shows T:spade: A:spade:
      (Pre 50%, Flop 16.8%, Turn 9.1%)

BTN shows 3:heart: 3:diamond:
      (Pre 50%, Flop 83.2%, Turn 90.9%)

BTN wins $8.03

This is very similar to the previous hand, but I think a call once he shoves is okay to call, because hands like AK and AQ will be a larger part of his range. The hand I should be worried about is TT. Once he shoves I’m getting 1.77:1 which isn’t huge but it’s an easy call in my eyes.

4) Adjustments

- I’m going to print out the MSS articles and follow them strictly for the next 5k hands, and see how that goes.

- I’m going to play less mid-low PPs against fish and more high card hands.

- I’m going to be a little more aggressive on the flop and turn.

- I’m going to stop instant calling shoves and think a little more about hand ranges before calling/folding.

-------------------

Well that’s the end of it! This review is probably a little overkill at 5k hands but it’s helped me to think of how I will be structuring my reviews. My next one with come after my next 10k hands. If you have any comments, questions, criticisms... let me know :)

As I mentioned in my first post, I’m going to be looking for some fellow members who are playing MSS to do a few sweat sessions or to discuss hands if there’s any interest. I’ve never done this before so if you are in a similar position don’t be afraid to speak up. ;)

Thanks for reading!
    • beefpuff
      beefpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by HollyMichelle
      Good luck sir!

Will follow with great interest. I shall start my own blog/MSS Career shortly. Just want to get a feel for the strategy beforehand.

Good luck at the tables :)

Gary
      Thanks Gary, good luck to you too! Let me know when you get your blog up, I'll be sure to follow it :)
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi mate,

Just looking at the hands you posted....

Dealt to Hero T A

FLOP ($0.75) 3 T A

Hero checks, BTN bets $0.20, Hero raises to $0.80, BTN raises to $4, Hero calls $3.05 (AI)

TURN ($8.45) 3 T A 9

RIVER ($8.45) 3 T A 9 Q

Hero shows T A

BTN shows 3 3

EDIT: I should have my morning coffee before I make any comments!

My bad!
    • Tampaloeres81
      Tampaloeres81
      Bronze
      Hi mate,

Just looking at the hands you posted....

Dealt to Hero T A

FLOP ($0.75) 3 T A

TURN ($8.45) 3 T A 9

RIVER ($8.45) 3 T A 9 Q

Hero shows T A

BTN shows 3 3
      Gotta be brutally honest here. Your PFR is perfect and 9 times outta ten you'll get a walk.On the flop you should be betting first and between half and 2/3 of the pot so we'll say 50c. It's important that you lead out instead of checking as you will have a clear view of where your TPGK stands. Villain will most likely re-raise you with his set and then you can put him on at least a better Ace if not a set.Just my 2 cents!Keep the head up the EV line is showing your doing the right things!Gary
      Hi,

OP has top 2-pair here. But I would also lead/call AI here.
      I dont think I ever check an A-high flop OOP against 1 opp.

T.
    • beefpuff
      beefpuff
      Bronze
      Thank you very much for the replies guys!

I've printed out the MSS articles I have access to, and will be playing at least 500+ hands following it strictly, no exceptions, so that I get a feel of what the standard play in certain situations is.

After that, I'll put in another 1000-1500 hands where I'll allow myself to deviate from the guidelines in certain spots where I think the situation merits it. I'll be aiming for 2k hands today, so that I'm on track for keeping SilverStar on PokerStars.

I'll post a small update at the end of the day to summarize how it has been going so far.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Will keep an eye on your blog, good luck in your MSS journey
    • beefpuff
      beefpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by thazar
      Will keep an eye on your blog, good luck in your MSS journey
      Thanks for you message Thazar! I've been reading your blog, keep it up! :)

---

I played around 1.5k hands today, and again it was a very swingy day. I ended the day up around 3 BIs and I'm close to being in the black so overall I'm pretty happy.

My goal today was to play 500 hands following the MSS charts to the letter... but that didn't work out - I couldn't resist deviating from it in certain spots where I thought it would be +ev.

I'm fairly happy with the way I played. Obviously I made some mistakes. I've started to become more aware of two big weaknesses that I have:

1) Calling/raising too light when I'm feeling frustrated.
      2) Missing certain steal and resteal spots.

Regarding number 1: I'm definitely happy with the way my mindset has improved over the past month or so. Losing a BI or two doesn't affect me too much. I do start to get a little tilting after losing more than that, especially if it was due to my opponent playing badly and catching cards on the turn/river. I know that this is pretty stupid since I should be happy he/she is making mistakes.. but sometimes I just get angry :( Sometimes when that happens I start playing too loose. I will make a conscious effort to think about situations before investing my money, and if I feel that my play is being badly effected by tilt I will stop the session short.

I've received a copy of 'The Poker Mindset' and I will be reading it to help out with this too.

Regarding number 2: This mostly happens when I have too many tables open. New rule: No more than 10 tables simultaneously.

Bankroll Update:
      Hands: 6654
      Bankroll:155.37$
      Buyins: 38

Goal Update:

Short term goals:
      1) Stop clicking the fold checkbox - Done - I've pretty much stopped doing this so I'll take it off the list.
      2) Make SilverStar on PS this month - I need 168 VPP more, so it should be easily doable.
      3) After every 10k hands played, do an in-depth analysis of my play and post my thoughts in this thread. - Changed from 5k to 10k, to get a better sample size. I posted the first review after 5k above.
      4) New Goal - Recognize tilt and either stop the session or start using my brain :)

Nothing to report on Mid and Long term goals for now.

----

In other news: PSV (from Eindhoven in the Netherlands) won their game against Lille in the UEFA round of 32. Very happy!! :) All three Dutch teams are through, which is great for our local teams!

I also managed to find the song that's been stuck in my head this week. It's from a Nikon commercial that's been running in the Netherlands:

Thanks for reading! :)
    • JuiceQuadre
      JuiceQuadre
      Bronze
      Wow those are some solid updates =) Keep it up sir!

So many mssers around lately.. =) just dont 3bet me plz.
    • beefpuff
      beefpuff
      Bronze
      Just a small update - I'll be making a longer one tonight or tomorrow.

I'm not happy at all at the way I played today - I called way to many shoves much too light. This happens when I play against really loose opponents. I flop top pair and cbet, and then call their reraise on the turn when I know I'm nearly always beat.

I'm down 2 BIs today but I've been lucky.

I'm going to take a break for a few hours and then come back to the tables with a clear head and my thinking cap on :)

Originally posted by JuiceQuadre
      Wow those are some solid updates =) Keep it up sir!

So many mssers around lately.. =) just dont 3bet me plz.
      Thanks man!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Seems like the 2 of us are very similar! Yo-yo ing about at the minute the swings are incredible. Trying to limit my mistakes big time. If it's not on the chart I don't play it!

Keep up the good work, we will be awarded eventually!
    • beefpuff
      beefpuff
      Bronze
      Wow, what a day.

The Bad:

I played HORRIBLY! :(

Despite all my talk of my mindset improving - today I was steaming! I lost a few stacks at the very beginning of the day, against the same person. Didn't take it well :(

So what did I do after that?

a) Stop for the day and watch a movie
      b) Take a break
      c) Open more tables and play 3k hands

Yup, I went for option C. Ended up breaking-even for 3k hands, which I feel really lucky about. I played alright the majority of the time, but I was still stacking off way too light against 50+VPIP players, when I knew I was beat. I probably lost around 4-5 stacks that way.

Thankfully Mother-EV was feeling kind today. Without her I would be down around 4 BIs.

An example of terrible play on my part:

SB ($10.32)
      BB ($3.40)
      UTG ($3.82)
      UTG+1 ($11.10)
      Hero ($4.18)
      MP1 ($12.06)
      CO ($10)
      BTN ($3.75)

Dealt to Hero 9:spade: 9:heart:

UTG raises to $0.20, fold, Hero raises to $0.60, fold, fold, fold, fold, fold, UTG calls $0.40

FLOP ($1.35) 8:heart: 2:club: 3:club:

UTG checks, Hero bets $0.75, UTG raises to $3.22 (AI), Hero calls $2.47

TURN ($7.79) 8:heart: 2:club: 3:club: 6:heart:

RIVER ($7.79) 8:heart: 2:club: 3:club: 6:heart: 8:diamond:

UTG shows J:club: J:diamond:
      (Pre 81%, Flop 92.4%, Turn 95.5%)

Hero shows 9:spade: 9:heart:
      (Pre 19%, Flop 7.6%, Turn 4.5%)

UTG wins $7.41

+1 fish points for me! (and yes I'm painfully aware that folding pre would have avoided all of this)

My graph:

It's very ugly. Looks like I'm a break-even player. Something needs to be done...

So this is what I'll do.

1)Max of 6 tables for the next 500 hands and stick to the charts.
      2) For the next 2k hands, max of 10 tables and stick to the charts except in obvious spots.
      3) Read a chapter of 'The Poker Mindset' every day.
      4) Stick to the plan this time :P

We'll see how that goes... :)

The Good:

After my sessions, I used my FPPs to buy into the 70FPP satellites for the 1/4 Mill. Played 6 of them and came 1st 4 times! I ran really well and caught some huge cards (Quads vs nut flush for example). Here's a picture:

44$ for 420FPP isn't too bad :) Of course it helps when you run good :)

I converted the t$ to cash (42.92$), which is a nice boost to my bankroll.

Before today I had played perhaps 15 of these and won twice. I think that for micro/small stakes players they're the best way to use FPPs. 70FPP Buyin, 10 entrants and 1st takes a ticket for the 1/4 Mill (you can get the $T by unregistering, and then you convert the $T to cash either here on the forums or on the web, eg - http://www.instantwdollars.com).

On the first hand, there's usually 2 people all-in. I play very tight till there's around 5 players left. The blinds will usually be 50-100 at this point. After that, make a little prayer to the poker gods, and enter push-fold mode (you can use the ICM trainer to figure out what you should be pushing) :)

----

Bankroll Update:

Hands: 10074
      Bankroll:193.79$
      Buyins: 48

Thanks for reading! :)

----

Seems like the 2 of us are very similar! Yo-yo ing about at the minute the swings are incredible. Trying to limit my mistakes big time. If it's not on the chart I don't play it!

Keep up the good work, we will be awarded eventually!
      I don't know about the good work, there's a lot I need to change :P . I'll take a leaf from your book about the charts thing! I really need to study them and stick to them more.

Thanks for your message, good luck at the tables mate!
    • UPAY4DINNER
      UPAY4DINNER
      Bronze
      Hi mate,

We must set up a sweat session sometime in the future. I think it might help us both progress on this journey.

I just had a session of about 3k hands and I finished about 2BI up.

But on a side note I could have finished at least 5BI up if not more. It was down to a lack of discipline and its so annoying! The only way to stop that mistake is to take 5-10 seconds before you click call/raise. I am gonna try this for my next session!

I also have a problem with extracting value from made hands. Another area I need to work on. At the mo though I have no HUD I believe this is holding me back also. When I'm back up and running at 100% capacity we will organise a sweat and hopefully help each other out!

PS Nice job on shipping those tourneys!

Do you play at FTP at all? I only ask as it would probably be wiser to play there vs Stars as the rakeback will be a more significant help in climbing up the limits.

Gl mate,
      Gary
    • Waiboy
      Waiboy
      Bronze
      Love what you did there with the blog title. That's enough win for me right there. :s_cool:
    • beefpuff
      beefpuff
      Bronze
      Hi mate,

We must set up a sweat session sometime in the future. I think it might help us both progress on this journey.

I just had a session of about 3k hands and I finished about 2BI up.

But on a side note I could have finished at least 5BI up if not more. It was down to a lack of discipline and its so annoying! The only way to stop that mistake is to take 5-10 seconds before you click call/raise. I am gonna try this for my next session!

I also have a problem with extracting value from made hands. Another area I need to work on. At the mo though I have no HUD I believe this is holding me back also. When I'm back up and running at 100% capacity we will organise a sweat and hopefully help each other out!

PS Nice job on shipping those tourneys!

Do you play at FTP at all? I only ask as it would probably be wiser to play there vs Stars as the rakeback will be a more significant help in climbing up the limits.

Gl mate,
      Gary
      Yes it would be great to set up a session!

In terms of extracting value: I do have some problems with this as well sometimes. I think there are a lot of factors involved - bet sizing, wet/dry flop, opponent type.

I usually cbet a higher percentage of the time against regulars if I don't think the flop hit them, since they see my stats and know that I'm tight.

I will sometimes check the flop with a monster (on a dry flop) if I know that the villain has cbet of 80%+.

I found a nice post on 2p2 which might help: http://forumserver.twoplustwo.com/78/micro-stakes-full-ring/concept-week-10-value-betting-454494/

I would find it impossible to play without stats and keep the same amount of tables open (6-12). Is there a reason you're not playing with a HUD? PT3 and HEM have trial periods if you haven't used them yet, or you can use PokerStrategy's Poker Elephant.

Regarding FTP - I'll move my roll there once they offer me a redeposit bonus :) I really like the Stars software though.

Thanks for following my blog, good luck!

Originally posted by Waiboy
      Love what you did there with the blog title. That's enough win for me right there. :s_cool:
      hehe thanks :)

---

Haven't played much today, but I read the first two chapters of 'The Poker Mindset'. Some really interesting concepts so far - they seem logical but once you really start thinking about it you notice that you're actually making 'mindset' mistakes. I'll write up a little summary of the concepts I've read about so far and how I'm going to try and apply them when I make my next update.

I stuck to my goal of 500 hands following the charts today, with good results. I'm up 4 BIs. I'll play for another hour or two tonight.
    • thazar
      thazar
      Bronze
      Regarding FTP - I'll move my roll there once they offer me a redeposit bonus

Hi beefpuff

FT does not as far as i know offer 2nd deposit bonus offer, however they might send you an incentive bonus for you to come back to them (generally no deposit necessary)
    • kriis2489
      kriis2489
      Bronze
      A question beefpuff, when you say 4BIs in 500Hands you say 4BI for a MSS player, NL10 means 4*4$, or you say 4 BIs of the limit, NL10 meaning 4*10$ ?
      I guess it's the first idea, but i only want to be sure because it would be a lot in the other case.

Kiss
    • beefpuff
      beefpuff
      Bronze
      Originally posted by kriis2489
      A question beefpuff, when you say 4BIs in 500Hands you say 4BI for a MSS player, NL10 means 4*4$, or you say 4 BIs of the limit, NL10 meaning 4*10$ ?
      I guess it's the first idea, but i only want to be sure because it would be a lot in the other case.

Kiss
      Yup, it's the first one unfortunately.. So 4BIs = 16$.

Originally posted by thazar
      Regarding FTP - I'll move my roll there once they offer me a redeposit bonus

Hi beefpuff

FT does not as far as i know offer 2nd deposit bonus offer, however they might send you an incentive bonus for you to come back to them (generally no deposit necessary)
      Yup, I was referring to the incentive bonus - My FTP account is empty, so I'll deposit when they offer me one :)

---

It was a swingy day again! Overall I ended 2.5 BIs up.

Still not completely satisfied with my mindset in certain situations but it's getting a little better. Overall I'm giving myself a grade of:

I was going to write a little review of the first two chapters of 'The Poker mindset' and how I was going to try and follow the principles - but it's late and instead I will watch a movie :P So I'll do that tomorrow.

PSV Eindhoven will be playing Ajax tomorrow, should be a great game. Boeruh!!!

Bankroll update:
      Hands: 11522
      Bankroll: 207.37$
      Buyins: 51

Thanks for reading and have a great weekend :)
    • Heffron89
      Heffron89
      Bronze
      Heya nice blog :) i myself am playong mss nl 10 on ftp rush and its really nice